1|| Sounds like a plan

|| Present ||

|| Present ||

Much to my dismay, the Christmas Break was over and we had to go back to the hellhole I was bonded to be for another six months. I really couldn't wait to get the hell away from here. The past trimester I'd been working really hard on my marks, since there are no chances I would get an scholarship from photography as I initially planned and Granny couldn't affort to fully pay my enrolment with just her pension. I found a job three nights in restaurant not far from here and on weekends I volunteer in a Studio in the city.

But it still not enough. I needed to improve my marks since this past trimester I only got three +A. At any other moment or situation I would had been more than glad with my straight A curriculum and only one +B in Maths, but now it wasn't enough. I needed to step up my game.

But aside from the academic situation, my social life wasn't any better. The past months, the harrasment had reached an intensity I'd never experienced before. Brett used to mess with me and some other joined too but it never had been in this level of humiliation as Jade explored last semester. Picking on me in front of everybody and completely helpless. I felt like trash.

And now he was back to took over where he left it. They'd team up to bring me down even further. Why? I didn't know. We used to be a group. Them both, Macy and I. Until Brett decided it wasn't worth and threw our friendship away to bully me relentlessly.

I was glad I had Macy with me still, and now Norah.

From the corner of my eyes I caught a glimpse of the one person I'd been trying to avoid since I stepped out the house this morning. The very person for who I took the side entrance instead of the main and the same that made me ditch the girls in hope to take the long way and avoid any contact.

My heart picked up and I tried to hide behind the locker's door. He was talking to some of his soccer mates. What were the chances that he saw me?

I heard their laughed and hollers, greeting the team star's comeback after a trimester away. In my opinion, a too trimester short. I heard their footsteps as each go their own way and shut my eyes closed and prayed with all my will.

Please don't come, please don't come, please don't-

"Hey there."

Damn it.

His voice sounded way too close and smooth but with an amused under tone that gave me goosebumps. I knew this was bound to happen, but facing the devil was never something you can properly prepared for.

I haven't seen him since half a year ago, when I told him those awful things after he turned my life upside down before leaving for a soccer course and an intensive in Orlando the past trimester. Will he want revenge? Knowing him it might be a possibility. And now neither Macy nor Norah were with me. Brett had cornered me the perfect time. He always does.