moving in with the not so bad boy (Chapter 2)

Niall fumbled with his keys unlocking the door. Jill looked around his front yard, she has lived across the street from Niall for years now and she has never actually been near, or in his house. He can thank his friends for that one. The last thing she needed right now was to be seen with one of them.

"Jill, are you coming?" 

She looked back towards the door Niall was awkwardly holding it open for her, still holding both of her bags. She nodded smiling as she stepped passed him and into his house or should she say small mansion. 

"Want a tour?" 

She could hear the excitement in his voice as she nodded slowly. He grabbed her hand and started to pull her down the long hallway.

It was huge to say the least. The kitchen was probably bigger than her whole house. The living room was fancy with a fireplace and a flatscreen. They walked up to the next floor and Niall showed her the room she was going to be staying in. She walked inside with a small smile playing on her lips, the comforter had a flowery pattern in black and white with dots of pinks around. It was a very simple yet elegant room and it sure did beat the clouds on her walls. The two smaller walls followed the same pattern while the two larger walls were pink.

She looked at Niall with a smile and he smiled right back

"Wow."

That was all she could really muster up. He must be swimming in money, who decorated their guest rooms with such elegance?

 "You like it?" 

"I love pink, its my favorite color." 

He smiled laughing a little, he looked like a little six year old when he laughed. Something about the way his eyes closed made him look so much younger. He grabbed her hand and leaned closer and whispered.

"Theres more." 

Before she could answer properly he dragged her up yet another flight of stairs. explaining that the floor they slept on was boring and had absolutely nothing but bathrooms and bedrooms.

They stopped by a room, the door was painted red. Niall opened the door holding it so she could walk inside. Her mouth fell open, it was a home cinema, she suddenly didn't feel like she was missing out on anything by not being with her parents in a stuffy hotel for a month and a half. It had a popcorn machine and everything, snack all careful lined up by brand. She was still absorbing it all as she was tugged into a room with a green painted door. Inside was a game room everything a guy dreams about. There was a large couch with diffrent color bean bag chairs scattered around the floor. She assumed the five beanbags were for the five boys and she could picture them all there yelling at odd ours of the night over who was better at Mario Kart

Niall smiled as he yet again pulled her into the hallway and down a twisting flight of stairs. they wee back on ground level and he brought her over to a glass door. She peered into a gym and an indoor pool came into view.

 "Niall your house is amazing, please tell me you know your house is amazing?"

"If you liked this you should see Louis' its huge!" 

She nodded and awkwardly looked at the floor, letting the twirls in the hardwood catch her eye instead of Niall

"Sorry, I will never step foot in his house." 

He frowned but shrugged it off anyway leading her away from the door once again.

 "His sisters would really like you!" 

"Louis has sisters?" 

"Four to be exact." 

She could sense Niall looking at her. She looked over at him smiling, just trying to picture louis with sister, as they headed back to her room.