I could never hate you

well im back sorry for the long wait ive been busy and such idk what to say so im just gonna say follow me on twitter @alohalarry cuz why the hell not. AND FOR MY LARRY SHIPPERS YOU GUYS CAN READ (OUR BIPOLAR LOVE) WHICH I HAVE TO WARN YOU DWELLS INTO SELF HARM AND SUCH OR DARK ANGEL WHICH IS ALSO A LARRY ONE OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN FIND THEM IN MY WORKS SECTION OKAY :)

Louis POV

I could barley see past my tears while i was running but i know i had to find Harry before someone else does. He needs me right now he needs to know that everything is okay the poor boy thinks im going to hate him now.

I slammed the the door to the locker rooms open and ran straight to the back where the bathroom stalls were located. I opened every one calling for Harry as i went along and finally found him in one of the end stalls crying on the floor.

I looked down at him for a while then sat down next to him placing my hand on his shoulder "Harry its me Louis." Harry still had his hands on his face still slightly crying inbetween hiccups. I sighed "Harry please talk to me!"

He tensed up then uncovered his face his eyes were bloodshot red from crying "What do you even want to talk about im pretty sure you heard everything youd ever need to know out there with the rest of this damn school!"

I shook my head and pulled him closer to me so his head rested on my chest he sighed into my chest and mummbled "Why arent you disgusted? why dont you hate me right now?" i sighed "Harry i could never hate you. So what youre gay and have a small little crush on me who cares!"

He snuggled closer into my chest "I care and its not just a small little crush anymore im almost 100% sure im in love with you." I stayed silent i didnt know what to say so i just hugged him tighter hoping to ease his pain.

i sat with him until the end of the pep rally and then slowly guided him back to the rest of the group. They took one look at him and rushed to hus side hugging him and comforting him by telling him over and over again that everything would be okay.

It really tore me up inside to see him so broken and hurt im so mad at Niall but im really pissed at the teachers and faculty they should have never let Niall finish his dumb little speech you could see it on Harrys face that he didnt want to be there at all. 

"Lou?" I looked up at my still watery eyed best friend "Ya?" He tried to smile but failed and his lips formed a frown again. "Im sorry." I shook my head "You have to stop saying sorry you have done nothing wrong its Niall who should be sorry." He looked down at his feet and i sighed "GOD DAMMIT HARRY STYLES LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW!"

He snapped his head up and i smiled "I dont care if you have a crush on me or Zayn or even NIALL of all people because nothing and i mean NOTHING could ever make me hate you, youre my best friend and notihng could ever change that!" 

He smiled and tackled me into a hug "Thanks Lou!" I laughed and hugged him back "No problem haz."

Jills POV

I stood with Liam and Zayn and we all watched Harry and Louis talking and hugging. I smiled at them until a certain annoying blue eyes boy stood in my way smirking at me. "What do you want from me now Niall?" He shrugged "Just came to see how the gay boys are working out i see its going very well."

I rolled my eyes "That was very rude Niall he told you that secret because he fucking trusted you!" He rolled his eyes and sighed "Im not here to play nice im here to get revenge!" I gave him a confused look and waved me off focusing on Liam.

"Well Liam since i like you the best im giving you another hint about my surprise for you!" Everyone moved closer to niall even Harry and Louis made their way into the circle. "Well tomorrow Danielle is going to tell you something very important but im going to tell you this DENY EVERYTHING SHE PINS ON YOU OKAY! Im saving you alot of anxiety right now but you have to listen to me okay and if you dont listen to my advice you should start putting aside a serious amount of money youll have to give to her."

with that he walked away like nothing just happened and we all looked at liam who shrugged "I have no idea what hes talking about." we all shrugged and decided to go back to Harrys house.

SORRY YOU ALL WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS AND IT SUCKS BUT YA THIS IS IT FOR NOW I AM SO BUSY I SWEAR IF I WASNT BUSY ID BE UPDATING I HAVE IT ALL WRITTEN DOWN THE PROBLEM IS SITTING AT MY COMPUTER AND TYPING IT ALL OUT

WELL VOTE AND COMMENT AND ILL TRY UPDATING SOON 

PLUS I SEE ED SHEERAN IN LIKE 9 DAYS AT MSG IM DIEING I SWEAR I CANT WAIT IM SO EXCITED 

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

-Julia