Back Home

HELLOOO WELL I HAVE A SNOWDAY TODAY AND YA I DECIDED TO UPDATE AND NIALL GOT A HAIRCUT SOME PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF IT BUT I THINK HE LOOKS CUTE BUT HE COULD SHAVE HIS HEAD AND ID STILL LOVE HIM SOOO YA AND TOMMOROW IS VALETINES DAY LOL I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THAT SO IM JUST GONNA START THE CHAPTER AT THE END ILL BE TELLING YOU IF IM GOING TO DO A SEQUEL OR NOT OKAY SO READ!!!

Jills POV

The car ride was less awkward then Jill imagined it wouldve been we were driving back to Zayn's house where all the boys where already at paitently waiting for her arrival. Zayn cleared his throat "Anyone hungry?" I sighed "Yes but the boys are waiting for us." 

He shook his head "That doesnt matter right now we all need to talk hey Niall want some pizza?" Niall nodded and Zayn drove right past his house and towards the towns pizza place. "Want me to text them thats theres traffic?" Zayn nodded eyes on the road.

I pulled out my phone which i felt like i havent been on in days and sent Harry a message to tell him to inform everyone there was traffic. Niall Zayn and I sat in silence as Zayn pulled into the parking lot of the pizza place. Zayn parked and we all got out of the car making our way inside of the shop it smelled like fresh pizza.

I just realised how hungry i really am i havent eaten a full meal since niall or i guess i can say since Ben kidnapped me because it is the mans fault he used Niall and he deserved to be in jail. I sat down with Zayn and snuggled into his side and Niall sat across from us.

A brunette boy approached us "Hello my names Kyle what can get you guys!" Zayn cleared his throat once again "Just three slices of pizza and a coke each thank you." The boy nodded scribbling our orders down on the pad then handing it in to the people who work in the kitchen.

"So Niall tell me everything and anything we should know about Ben." I was shocked at how forward Zayn was being but i was glad he wants to help and isnt being an ass to Niall. Niall finally looked up and met Zayns eyes nodding, "His name is Ben Holton hes 58 hes married to Allison Holton whos also 58 they met in highschool Ben was a nerd at school who didnt play any sports and Allison was a popular cheerleader why she married him ill never know. They have a son Dylan whos our age then they have two daughters Lily whos 12 and Kelly who 9 they live 45 minutes away in Merrihill a pretty rich town. Ben lost hos job last year and couldnt pay the bills and Allison never attended college so she and their kids rely on Ben for almost everything so he stated selling drugs to pay for bills."

Zayn nodded and our orders came we started eating and Zayn asked "How do you know him?" Niall swallowed and said "Well im friends with his son Dylan." "Where did you meet dylan?" "Well remember that summer i went to summer camp?" Zayn nodded "Well ya i met him there we were on the same team for tennis and we both hated it with a passion so we just became friends and he invited me over alot."

Zayn finished his pizza a little after niall finsihed explaining."Okay so how did his father know you have schizophrenia?" Niall shrugged "Well i told Dylan and i guess he told his parents." Zayn narrowed his eyes at Niall "You told some random kid about you having schizophrenia and you didnt tell me and the boys!"

Niall sighed "Thats exactly why i told him he was just a random kid at the time and lets face it you guys dont give a fuck about me im always the last one invited places Louis and Harry are best friends and you and Liam are attached at the hip and then there was me thirdwheeling everything then Jill came along and we became friends but then you came and took her too do you not understand how frustrating that is okay i dont matter in this group im the one that noone would care about if i left and made new friends!"

Zayns eyes softened at Nialls words "Niall do you really think that we love you dont you know that ya Louis and Harry have their own thing going on and Liam and I are friends but youre our friend too you know that we love you if we didnt would i be here trying to help you if i didnt care about you i wouldve beaten the shit out of you by now." Niall laughed looking down at the floor and Zayn smiled "Now lets all go home Niall has alot of explaining to do."

Niall nodded following us to the counter we payed and left climbing into Zayns car drivinf home. All to soon we were at zayns front door unlocking it and stepping inside walking to the living room i took one look at Niall and frowned he looks like hes gonna vomit. We walked into the living room and Harry Liam and Louis smiled "YOURE BACK WEVE MISSED YOU!!!"

Niall appeared at my side and the room went quiet everyone stared at him giving him dirty looks until Louis turned to us "Why the fuck is he here?" Zayn frowned at Louis "Hes here to explain."

(READ BECAUSE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)

IVE MADE A DECISON I AM GOING TO DO A SEQUEL THIS WILL BE MY LAST CHAPTER HERE AND I WILL BE STARTING A NEW BOOK FOR THIS STORY VERY VERY SOON TOMMOROW OR OVER THE WEEKEND I WILL BE POSTING AN AUTHORS NOTE ON THIS BOOK EXPLAINING WHAT THE TITLE OF THE NEW BOOK WILL BE AND YA WELL IM EXCITED ITLL BE SO MUCH BETTER AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AS LONG AS YOU PEOPLE KEEP READING AND I CAN ASSURE YOU GUYS READ THE SEQUEL ITS BEEN QUITE A JOURNEY WITH THIS BOOK OUT OF ALL MY BOOKS I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE ONE EVERYONE LIKES I REMEMBER ALMOST DELETING IT LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO BUT THEN I SAW ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND REACTIONS AND THAT WAS IT I WAS DETERMINED TO FINISH IT I WOULD HAVE NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE 1000+ READS AND HERE WE ARE WITH ALMOST 15K READS AND ITS ALL YOU GUYS SO THANK YOU FOR THAT AND NOW IM EVEN STARTING A SEQUEL WHIHC I PROMISE WILL BE 239856716% BETTER JUST KEEP READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME SO YOU CAN STAY IN TOUCH WITH ME AND OTHER THINGS I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU

ALSO IF YOU COMMENT YOUR TWITTERS ILL FOLLOW YOU ON MY ACCOUNT FOR THE BOYS AND ILL ADD YOU TO MY LIST YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A FAN ACCOUNT OR ANYTHING ILL FOLLOW YOU EITHER WAY ILY GUYS

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT 

-Julia