Three little words

SO IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE BEFORE MY MOM TAKES AWAY MY PHINE FOR THE NIGHT BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T "TRUST ME TO ACTUALLY GO TO SLEEP" well I wouldn't trust me either soooo ya here we go

*Jill's POV*

I continue to look at zayn in utter shock those three little words "I love you" continue to repeat them selfs in my mind.

Zayn looks at me and I smile "can you um maybe repeat that one more time?" He smirks and steps closer to me "Jill I said that I am in love with you."

I nod and look at the floor "I think that maybe I might love you too." I look back up at him and he's smiling at me. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest hugging me tight

"I promise I will get you out of here as soon as possible and remember if he even dares to lay a finger on you you'll tell me right?" I nodded into his chest "I promise!"

He kisses the top of my head and pulls back from our hug "I should go before Niall goes insane please be careful okay princess." I blush and nod and he opens the door "I love you."

I smile as he starts walking down the stairs "I love you too." he smiles back at me and waves one last time as he reaches his car and drives away.

I sigh and slowly close the door I turn around and gasp when I see Niall standing behind me "Niall Jesus you gave me a heart attack!" he smirked "I can do a lot more then that!"

I roll my eyes and pick up my bag from the floor "I'm going to my room if you would be so kind as to not disturb me on my first night in hell I'd appreciate it!"

He smirked "well look who developed an attitude what a couple days with Zayn and you think youre some bad ass please youre still the little goody two shoes who's locker somehow got slammed in between my groups!"

I roll my eyes "they aren't really your group anymore Niall they lost all respect for you after what you did!"

He rolls his eyes "ya maybe the boys did but we had other people in our group who are on MY side and who hate your guts and will help me get my revenge!"

I gulp all my courage from a couple minutes ago has vanished "w-who are you talking about?" he smiles "oh I think you'll see at school tomorrow and maybe you should inform your buddy Louis that I have a little surprise for him!"

I walk away from him shaking my head he is utterly insane "goodbye Niall I'm going to sleep." I heard his foot steps follow behind me as I walked up the stairs "remember babe I'm right across the hall and I'll be willing I help you with ANYTHING."

I sigh and reach my door "I don't think I'll need you for anything and Zayn will be picking me up in the morning so don't even bother talking to me in the morning!"

He rolls his eyes "whatever babe I'll see you later." I roll my eyes and walked into my room it's exactly how I left it which is kinda weird the bed hasn't even been made.

I unpack my things and hang up all my clothes and look at the clock it's 10:30pm I grab my phone and text Zayn

To Zayn

"Hey Zayn I'm really scared he's so different I don't know how I'll sleep tonight please come pick me up in the morning come as early as possible!"

I wait what seems like years which is only a couple minutes until he answers

From Zayn

of course princess I'll come and eat breakfast over there!! lock your door babe and sleep with your phone close by I doubt he'll do anything with his parents down the hall! I love you I'll see you in the morning goodnight!!!