its a process

Jill woke up incredibly early and decided to start off her day without Niall, without his overly bubbly good morning and she continued on with her daily routine.

She sat on her bed, dreading the rest of the day and went through the boys twitter for their little group. It was a little ridiculous, almost every girl followed it and clung to every word that was typed and sent out into cyber space and she was laughing at them until one incredibly interesting one caught her eye.

@BadBoysClub -

TRUST? years to earn, seconds to break, and a life time to repair im ready to put up a fight - Zayn

She blinked frantically making sure what she was reading was true. Niall walked through the door smiling at her even at this ungodly hour of the morning.

"What are you reading and smiling about?" 

She went to turn off her phone but Niall grabbed it smirking, shaking his head as he quickly typed in her password

 "I know your password anyway. I mean one, two, three, four is a horrible password, get a little creative Jill."

She blushed looking away, she was twelve when she made it give her a damn break she just never got around to actually changing it.

His jaw fell to the floor as his eyes flicked back and fourth, reading and rereading.

  "D-did Zayn write this for real?" 

She shrugged, as if she was supposed to know what Zayn did on his free time. Niall ran over and tackled her to the bed. Her breath left her chest as Niall rolled over next to her, huffing slightly.

 "Jill do you know what this means?" 

"No Niall what does this mean?" 

He groaned, his chest rising as he laid next to her on the bed.

 "He likes you, like a lot. If there is one thing about Zayn, he's not a quitter."

 She rolled her eyes propping herself up so she was facing him as his breathing was steadied and his fist unclenched. He seemed to relax as she made a face of distaste at him.

"Niall I knew that already why are you so angry looking? Don't you think I would've down something by now." 

His breathing was normal again and he unclenched his fist for the millionth time, propping himself up so he was facing her too.

 "I dont want him hurting you, you're special you know." 

His comment took her a little by surprise so she sat there staring at him. He just stared back and they sat like that for a while until her brain turned back on and she cut it off.

"Well I have to go get ready, we have school soon." 

With that he was up and out of her room. He didnt even look back it was really weird, a nice weird. She shouldn't get her hopes up at all, that meant nothing you can't have two of them.

Niall didnt seem normal when she walked downstairs. He was running around grabbing things and panicking. She stood in the doorway, hiking her backpack up again and cleared her throat  "Um Niall are you okay?" He drops his backpack and keys "Ya im fine we should start walking to school." I nodded "Your not going to wait for Zayn to pick you up?" He spun around "Why? You want to see him?! Do you like him?" 

I was scared what was he doing he was supposed to be the nice one "JILL ANSWER THE QUESTION!" I snapped back into the conversation "No not at this moment why do you care so much?" He rolled his eyes and walked out the door i followed behind him quietly as the fimilar black car pulled up. i gulped as Niall stopped and watched the window roll down showing Zayns georgeous face.