back again

i literally dont understand why you people even wait for me to update im so slow and im always busy but its the weekend now and  im going to try to update its 11:50 at night and im starting now lol whoops but anyway this chapter is dedicated to @harryandyou the comment was

"OMG ZAYN IS TO CUTE. When on earth are they gonna get together, but then what about Niall, is he really that bad. I dont think he is, but then if she goes with Zayn what about Niall, but if she goes with Niall what about Zayn. God its so damn complicated. LOVE your writing, LOVE your story and LOVE you" I thought that was really cute so thanks @harryandyou

now story time yayaya!

JILLS POV

After Zayn showed me my room and gave the key we headed back downstairs and into the kitchen were an assortment of food was. Everyone grabbed plates and piled them with all the different foods and then sat down at Zayns kitchen table. 

I sat inbetween Zayn and Perrie. Perrie smiled and said "Did you like Zayns present?" I nodded "Yes the room alone was amazing and then the key oh hes so sweet!" She smiled "Well hes not very handy so i had to help him place everything inside your room it took us two days he really likes you." 

I blushed looking down at the table "Well thank you for helping him the room is awesome." She laughed "Oh you guys are going to make an adorable couple when he finally asks you out!' I looked up at her "I dont think thatll happen anytime soon." she rolled her eyes and started eating her food.

I started eating as Zayn sat down next to me he smiled "Happy to be home?" I nodded "Thank you for you know the gifts and the party." He smiled "Did you like the room?" I nodded "Yes its wonderful you did a great job!" he nodded "im glad you liked it!" 

We continued eating making small talk throughout dinner. When everyone was done and the table was clean we all sat on the couch in the living room. Louis smiled widley "Can we play truth or dare!" Zayn looked at me for approval and i shrugged "okay why not."

We all sat in a circle and Louis went first "Okay Perrie truth or dare?" Perrie smiled "Dare!" Louis smile "OKAY ill go easy on you i dare you to hold hands with the third person to your right for the rest of the game!" We all looked at the third person to her right who was Harry. 

Perrie rolled her eyes at Louis and walked over to Harry and sat next to him linking their hands together Louis laughed "Harry hasnt held a girls hand since 9th grade." Harry glared at Louis and Perrie again rolled her eyes "Okay boys shutup! Jill truth or dare?" 

I thought for a second "Truth." She smirked "Whats your favorite thing about Zayn?" I blushed and looked at Zayn "Well i um really like your hair and your eyes arent like dark brown they are a really nice light brown." I blushed and looked at the floor. The game continued and soon everyone was going home.

Once everyone left it was just Zayn and I. We walked into the living room and I leaned up against the wall Zayn smirked at me "So you like my hair and my beautiful light brown eyes." I blushed "Well i called nice not beautiful." he walked over to where i was leaning and smiled "close enough but i think its only fair that now i share what i like about you." 

I smiled as he placed his hands on the wall behind me "Well i love how shy you are its cute and i also love your hair and your smile is out of this world." He leaned in closer smiling "Ive been waiting so long to do this." he leaned in closer as the doorbell rang.

He slammed his fist against the wall behind me. I looked at the door quickly "Maybe someone forgot something." He nodded "I swear to god if its Harry ill kick his ass. I giggled as he walked over to the door and yanked it open. I stop breathing Niall was standing infront of Zayn i walked backwards as Zayn yelled "NIALL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING WHY ARE YOU HERE!" 

i had to calm myself down by sitting down on the floor as nialls voice filled the room "Zayn please just let me see her please im sorry okay this is all your fault anyway!" Zayn gasped "My fault your blaming your stupidity on me!" Niall  shoved Zayn forward "Ya if you would have let me have her and didnt have to come and steal her away i wouldnt have freaked out so fuck ya im blaming you!" 

Zayn shoved Niall back "Niall you cant just blame me because she liked me better!" Niall stormed past Zayn knocking him against the wall and looked around spotting me on the floor he rushed over kneeling down "Jill please im sorry. 

I shook my head and looked over at zayn who was rubbing his shoulder and walking towards us "No Niall go home okay just go home." He shook his head "No jill i cant go home without you my parents have been asking for you okay you need to come home!" 

I shoved him away slightly "This is my home im never stepping foot in your house ever again do you understand!" He looked pissed i walked backwards away from him and he didnt even take a step forward when Zayn grabbed him from behind and dragged him out the door slamming it behind him.

I walked over to the window and watched them yell at eachother for what seemed like hours until finally Niall screamed something and walked to his car and drove away. Zayn watched him go until he couldnt see his car anymore and walked back inside. 

He walked over to me and hugged me kissing my head "Jill are you okay?" i mummled a "ya" into his chest and he sighed "Niall has a plan." I backed away form him "What do you mean?" he frowned "Calm down let me explain."

i nodded and he said "Well Niall has been telling his parents youve been staying with a friend and will return soon. But obviously youre not going back and now hes going to tell them im your boyfriend amd youre staying with me okay now we just have to go over his house tomorrow and then youll never step foot into his house again."

I frowned "Why do we have to go to his house i mean dont they know you well enough you were his best friend!" Zayn frowned "I know but its just to "Prove" that your safe with me." I laughed "im way safer here then with Niall!" He nodded "But his parents dont know that so will you do it?" I nodded "Of course i will."

wow sorry its short and uploaded like 45 years later but im very busy since you know school has started and such i dont get home till 9 at night so im sorry but yes here is the chapter its extremley short ansit sucks but its more of a filler chapter anyone SOOOOOOO ya VOTE AND COMMENT

-Julia