its all about the chase

HELLLLOOOOOOO IM HOPING FOR 7.5K OR 7.6K SOON LOL SO YA HI IM BACK ITS THE WEEKEND AGAIN HAPPINESS AND RAINBOWS YES YES YES LETS START THE NEW CRAPPY CHAPTER THAT YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO LIKE 

Jills POV

School went by extremley slow but i am finally walking into my last class of the day gym. which i get the honor of sharing with the one and only Niall Horan and his two little slutty servents Danielle and Eleanor. i sigh walking into the locker room and start moving into the back yanking open my locker and shoving my books inside and changed from my jeans into sweat pants and replaced my combat boots with sneakers. 

Sometimes i really wish hannah was in my gym period so i wouldnt be desserted with my three favorite people on the planet.  I walk out of the locker room and make my way into the gym. People stand in their usual groups around the gym laughing and chatting with their friends.

I quietly made my way to the back of the gym and sat down on the bleachers watching the clock slowly tick. I felt someone sit down beside me and i tore my eyes away from the clock and groaned Niall Eleanor and Danielle. I noticed Dainelle was wearing jeans "Why arent you dressed for gym?" 

She sighed and stared at the floor "im medically exscused." I nodded and decided it was the best to just let it go and not ask anymore questions. Niall cleared his throat and said "OKAY! As i promised Harrys reputation and whatever is actually left of poor louis will be destroyed tomorrow!"

I roll my eyes this kid is insane "Why are you doing this to your friends?" He shrugs and frowns "Well for starters i HATE them and im just having a little teeny tiny bit of fun! Now i think you should shut your mouth right now or ill make you pay for it later and please for gods sake stop being an annoying little bitch and stop asking so many damn questions!" 

I slowly nodded giving him my full attention "Listen up i want you to tell Harry that tomorrow i will be telling the whole school his dirty little secret at the pep rally! Can you do that?" I nod "But what did Harry do to you im still confused as to why you did that to Louis i mean i thought it was zayn you were after? Youre a damn monster!" He frowned obviously not happy by my little outburts.

He leaned in closer so his lips brushed my ear and he whispered "Tonight youre going to pay for that mouth of yours okay babe. After tonight youll realise that maybe you should just keep your fucking mouth shut and keep your stupid opinions to yourself  but dont worry gorgeous ill put your mouth to good use."

i quickly moved away form him just as our teacher called for us to line up for dodgeball.

***************************************

After gym i ran to my locker and smiled when all four boys were hanging out there "HARRY STYLES!" harry turned around and gave me a confused look "Jill are you okay?" I nodded "Yes im fine its you im worried about!" The boys all gave me questioning looks and i explained "Niall told me to tell Harry tomorrow at the pep rally he will be telling the whole school your dirty little secret!" 

We all looked at harry as his face paled and he ran his fingers through his hair and sighed "Anything else?" I nodded "Ya i talked back to him a couple times and he told me tonight i was going to pay for my mouth and then he said hed put my mouth to good use." 

Everyone looked at Zayn whos fist were clenched "Boys inform your parents that youll be staying at my house tonight  because we will not let him touch her and dont worry i have a good plan this time." The boys all nodded and pulled out their phones.

Zayn hugged me and then i procedded to get my books out of my locker and then we all headed to Zayns car. The car ride was silent as we drove to Zayns house when we pulled into his drive way we all quickly made our way inside and sat in his living room. 

Zayn cleared his throat "Well my plan is that since Niall is now insane and is threating all of us we have to protect eachother!" We all nodded in agreement and i rubbed Louis back hes still cooling off from this morning. Zayn sighed and continued "Well when we drop Jill off at Nialls we will pretend to drive away by driving around the corner and parking my car there. Then we will walk back to his house and hide in his backyard Jills room is the room niall used to use to sneak us in at night the window is right next to a large tree that can hold us if we all climb up one by one!"

We all nod and Zayn continues "So when jill is in her room she will text us and leave the window open for us to climb through and then all five of us will sit in her room until Niall comes in for her then we will protect her and stay with her tonight someone has to be up always we will take turns sleeping!" 

I sighed "Zayn you cant protect me every single night and the boys are going to get tired and i dont want you guys having to stay up all night!" Liam cleared his throat "Jill your our friend now and we will do anything to protect you even if that means staying awake for an hour or so tonight." I smiled "Thanks Liam but i just feel bad." He nodded "I understand but we are wiling to help."

I nodded and Harry spoke up "I just wanted to say that tomorrow hes going to reveal something about me that you guys dont know yet and i wanted to know that no matter what he says tomorrow we will all be friends right?" I nod and louis moves over to sit by Harry.

"Harry why dont i know i thought i was your bestfriend?" he shook his head "Lou you are my best friend its just im pretty sure youll all hate me when you hear what he has to say." Louis frowns "No one will hate you Harry i promise!" Harry looked like hes about to cry "Youll hate me the most Lou." 

Louis looked at him confused "No im sure i could never hate you harry you could never do anything to make me hate youre my best friend!" Harry nodded "Well ill guess we will see after tomorrow." Louis frowned "I promise no matter what it is i will not hate you." 

Harry just nodded and stared into his lap we all watched him as he started laughing to himself "You all have no idea youll all be so shocked!" We all gave eachother confused looks what on earth is this secret.

IF YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HARRYS SECRET IS THEN LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING WHAT YOU THINK IT IS :)

LOL ALL MY CHAPTERS SUCK

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU GUYS ACYAULLY LIKE THIS STORY BUT YOU GUYS DO AND YOU KEEP ASKING ME TO UPDATE SOOOO I DO IT FOR YOU GUYS 

WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT IT MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE SO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE TO THTS ALSO IMPORTANT 

-JULIA