Explanations

HELLO HELLO HELLO WELL I GOT MY PHONE AND COMPUTER BACK SO HERE I AM YUP I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO SAY EXCEPT THAT MY STORYS ALMOST AT 14.5K THAT IS SO MUCH I CANT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT PERSONALLY I THINK ITS SO BAD BUT I GUESS EVERYONE THINKS THEIR OWN STUFF SUCKS BUT ANYWAY STORY TIME

Jills POV

I waited as the phone continued to ring i smiled at Niall and then looked down at the floor wasting time and trying to avoid Nialls awkward eye contact 

Zayn will be (BOLD) Jill will be (italics) Niall will be regular 

"Niall i swear to god if you dont tell me where you are ill kill you when i next see you i hope you know i can track your fucking phone and youre driving even further away from me!" 

"Zayn its me Jill."

"OH GOD JILL!! Hi did you finally get away from Niall are you okay how did you get your phone?"

"Zayn calm down and let me explain whats happening! NONE of this is nIalls fault okay its Bens."

"WHO THE FUCK IS BEN AND WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING NIALL DO YOU REMEMBER HOW HE KIDNAPPED YOU AND TOLD EVERYONE HARRYS GAY AND BASICALLY RUINED DANIELLE AND LIAMS RELATIONSHIP AND STOLE YOU AWAY FROM ME AND DESTROYED LOUIS SOCIAL LIFE!"

"Zayn i think it would be better if Niall explained this to you himself okay im going to hand him the phone now dont yell at him or anything okay."

I smiled handing Niall the phone. He shakily took the phone from me and took a breath before lifting it to his ear

"Hi Zayn."

"Hello Horan now explain to me whats going on and why the fuck Jill is suddenly siding with you."

"Well you see um im friends with this boy Dylan and his father Ben is some drug dealer and he tricked me into coming on the road with him and selling because apparently im cute and innocent or something so more people buy shit from me and noone would suspect that im a drug dealer well he convinced me thats you where a bad guy and Jill was in danger and-"

"NIALL THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU KNOW WHO I AM WHY WOULD YOU THINK IM SOME VILLAN ARE YOU STUPID!"

"Im not stupid i have schizophrenia its a mental disorder that causes me to have hal-"

"I know what schizophrenia is Niall when were you gonna tell us or the boys or anyone then maybe we wouldnt all hate you right now and i wouldnt have been chasing my girlfriend around trying to find her and her schizoprenic kidnapper i couldve called the cops on Ben and he would have went to jail and this wouldnt be happening."

"Do you really think im just going to come out and be like ohhh look at me i have schizophrenia no nope never noone wants to be known as the kid with schizoprenia Zayn now how far away are you i want to go home and so does your girlfriend."

"Im like 20 minutes away due to the fact ive been having to follow you all fucking night" 

I touched Nialls shoulder and he looked at me and i gestured to the phone asking him to hand it over he nodded and said his goodbye to Zayn handing me the phone.

"Okay Zayn its Jill you said you could track Nialls phone and that he was on the road that means you can track Ben whos driving the car because Nialls phones in there and we can see where he stops and call the cops on him and hell go to jail and stay far away form us and Niall." 

"Ya look at you solving everyones problems at once! Anyway when i pick you guys up you can track him on my phone while i drive ask Niall if he knows where they were supposed to stop next and we can pinpoint his location and lets say this goes to court or something Niall can obviously be used as evidence and plus he used a kids mental disorder against him so that has to be illegal or something!"

"Okay ill ask see you soon bye!"

"Bye Jill see you soon."

I turned to Niall "Okay we have alot to talk about before Zayn gets here! Now where was Bens next stop we want to pinpoint his location so the cops can find him." He looked sick "Youre going to send the cops on him!" I nodded "Niall this is serious we cant have someone like him roaming around using kids like he used you okay."

He nodded fumbling around in his pocket pulling out a small piece of paper unraveling it and handed it to me. I looked down at the crumpled piece of paper with an hotel address on it i smiled "Thank you Niall!" I hugged him and smiled "This is the right thing to do why do you look like youre going to cry?" 

He shrugged "I guess its just the thought that im going to be the reason my friends dad is going to get put in jail how am i supposed to be friends with Dylan if he knows im the reason he cant see his dad and that he will have to live alone with his mom and sisters!"

I shook my head and sat myself right next to Niall on the bed "Dylans dad used you niall you understand how wrong that was right?" He nodded put looked down at his hands i sighed "Hes a bad person now would you like it if he used some other kid would you like what happened between us to happen to other kids?" 

"No im not a bad person i wouldnt wish this on anyone!" I nodded smiling "Now do you see why this is really important and why we have to call the cops?" He nodded as my phone rang i looked to see Zayn texting me telling me he was outside.

"Zayns here when we get home youll have to wait until the cops find Ben until you get your phone back you can handle that right?" "Ya ill live im not addicted to the internet like you are now lets go!" I rolled my eyes but smiled this is the Niall i like the one i met when my parents first left he was sweet and funny and caring then Ben showed up and made him that crazy version of himself.

I followed Niall downstairs and out the front door of the hotel Ben already checked out and everything so we left and Zayn was standing there smiling i smiled back ive never been happier to see him. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him "Ive missed you."

He laughed kissing my head 'Ive missed you to babe!" I smiled i cant believe at the beginning of this year i hated all five of them especially Zayn I thought he was an annoying asshole but hes actually sweet and caring and i cant believe i didnt see it sooner or at leats give him a chance.

We got into the car and Niall sat in the back silently i shoved Zayn who sighed "Hi Niall." Niall smiled awkwardly 'Hi Zayn im sorry." Zayn sadly smiled "I mean i was really pissed before then you explained about your disorder and i cant exactly blame you plus youre to cute to hate." Niall laughed "Awhhh thanks youre cute too!" Zayn laughed and i rolled my eyes "Okay you two calm down Zayn drive i wanna get out of here!"

Zayn smiled rolling his eyes "Whatever you say princess!"

AYEEEE SORRY FOR ALL THE PHONE CONVOS BUT EVERYONES BACK TOGETHER WELLL THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE UNLESS YOU WANT A SEQUEL IN WHICH ID GO INTO NIALL AND BEN AT COURT AND DEEPER INTO ZAYN AND JILLS RELATIONSHIP LIKE YOU KNOW A LEGIT DATE AND FLUFF AND ITLL BE CUTE BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO WANT TO ACTUALLY READ IT OKAY SO YOU HAVE TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE

COMMENT SAYING IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL OR NOT OKAY!!!

IF NOONE COMMENTS I PROBABLY WONT DO A SEQUEL BUT IF YOU GUYS COMMENT ILL DO ONE SO IF YOU WANNA SEE JILL AND ZAYNS RELATIONSHIP GROW AND ALL THAT FLUFFY SHIT THEN COMMENT!!!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT 

-JULIA