meeting the girlfriends

"Jill, wake up we have school." 

She groaned and slapped the hand away from her shoulder. Her stupid brother used to pull this prank on her every saturday he could, she only fell for it once or twice but he always tried.

"Jake, stop, you're in college now. That's not going to work anymore!" 

She heard a laugh that was unfamiliar and definitely not Jakes, she felt around for her pillow as her hand bumped into a head board. Her eyes snapped open where was she? She didn't have a head board.

She was about to scream in panic until the memory of last night came back. She was simply at Nialls until her parents get back. She looked back as the laughing continued.

"Niall, its not funny I really didn't know where I was for a minute." 

He stopped laughing and shrugged. Her face was probably priceless right now considering the way he was smirking at her, trying to suppress another round of laughter  

"Well I'm sorry but you should have saw your face. Breakfast will be ready in half an hour so do whatever girls do in the morning until then."

She bit her lip holding back her own laughter as Niall smirked and walked out of her room. She stood up, the cold floor freezing her toes and she quickly walked over to the small amount of clothes she had and picked out black shorts with a plain white t-shirt and black sandals.  She brought them into the bathroom and turned on the water.

She quickly rinsed off and got out drying herself off, putting on her outfit. She held her shoes in her hand, not wanting to wear them in the house considering that wasn't polite. She went downstairs already smelling the cooking bacon. She watched Niall from the door way, looking him up and down, in a very casual way. He was wearing a teal shirt and black jeans and she hated to say it but he looked really good.

She walked into the kitchen in a sudden silence and sat down quickly at the table.

"It smells heavenly in here." 

He looked up from his cooking and smiled, examining her outfit from the stove and then went back to flipping pancake and whistling.

 "Good morning to you too, nice outfit." 

 "Thank you. You dont look so bad yourself." 

It was an honest compliment, nothing sinister and she definitely wasn't flirting. Niall turned a deep shade of red that his skin had no chase of hiding. She smirked as the red traveled trough his cheeks and even up through his ears.  He placed a plate with pancakes in front of  her still red and she smiled and ate it quietly making conversations with him until Niall finished a little before her and headed upstairs.

She went back upstairs to brush her teeth and hair before it was too late, she applied a minimal amount of makeup, she looked in the mirror and smiled adjusting her shorts and walked out the door just as Niall walked out of his. 

"What's your sceduale like? I mean do you like it, your teachers all that." 

"Well first I have Art then Math then Science then Lunch then English then Geography then finally Gym with you." 

He nodded, smiling softly to himself as they walked down the stairs together.

"I heard from the boys that at least one of them is in all your classes." 

Jill nodded softly as they trudged down the stairs and out the door into the front yard.

 "First period I sit next to Zayn so I'm not exactly thrilled but i'll figure something out."