styles secret

7.9K GUYS AHHHHH AND MY FANFIC IS RANKED 733 THANK YOU GUYS AND YES FINALLY IN THIS CHAPTER WE GET TO FIND OUT WHAT HARRYS DIRTY LITTLE SECRET IS NOW AT THE END YOU HAVE TO READ WHAT I WRITE IN THE BOLD I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS AND I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK TO CONTINUE THE STORY CORRECTLY OKAY GUYS HERE WE GO

JILLS POV

We went over Zayns plan one to many times before it was time to bring me back to Nialls house. Zayn ushered us all to his car and we all sat in silence in his small car. I looked out the window for most of the ride watching the familiar houses fly by.

It seemed to go in slow motion as we drove up Niall and I's street. I sighed when we pulled up in front of his house. Zayn got out of the car and ran around to my side opening the door for me. I grabbed ahold of hishand and he gently guided me me out of his car and up th small path to Nialls front door.

We stood on hisporch hand in hand and rang the doorbell . The door quickly opened to a pissed off Niall. "Where the hell have you been Ive been waiting for you, you could have at least called or something!" I rolled my eyes and zayn cleared his throat "Oh im sorry but she was with my friends and i i think you might know them considering you have been trying to ruin their lives!" 

Niall laughed and grabbed my hand yanking me away from Zayn and inside his house "Why dont you do everyone a favor and fuck off Malik youre not welcome here." and with thta Niall slammed the door and turned to me "Now babe as you know i made a little promise to you this afternoon and i do not intend on breaking it."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes and just nod slowly "When will this little punishment of yours take place then?" He took a step closer and looked me up and down frowning "Well not now because you smell like pretty boy Malik. Go shower ill meet you in your room in an hour."

I nodded and started walking slowly up the stairs to my room Niall followed behind me i could feel him watching me and i quickly raced up the rest of the stairs and into my room quickly closing the door and sighing. I locked the door and and walked into the bathroom i turned the shower on and made my way back into my bedroom and sat on my bed. I decided to text zayn and let him know the window will be open.

To:Zayn 

From:Jill

Im in my room and the window is open where are yous guys?"

I played with the sheets until i got an answer

From:Zayn

To:Jill

We are up the block literally running we are on your block we will be there soon i promise!

I didnt bother to answer i just stood by the window until i saw their figures running towards the house. I smiled when the first figured started climbing the tree. In seconds Zayns face appeared in front of me and i smiled stepping aside giving him room to climb through. He stepped in and hugged me i hugged him back as Harrys head popped he tried to gracefully get into my room but failed and ended up falling flat on the floor.

I giggled and he turned bright red but ended up laughing at himself as Louis climb up the tree and hopped in with some amount of difficulty and finally Liam climbed up the tree and into my room making it look so simple. The boys all looked at me and i whispered "We have less then thirty minutes until he comes in!"

They all nodded and i went back into the bathroom and shut off the shower and walked back into the room Liam frowned "Why was the shower on?" I sat down on the bed next to Zayn "He thinks im showering." They all nodded and we talked about the plan until we heard a knock on the door.