You're what?

I HAVE TWO STORIES FOR YOU GUYS SO YOU CAN READ THEM  WHOOP (THE CHAPTER WILL FOLLOW)

OKAY SO FRIDAY NIGHT I SAW ED SHEERAN AT MSG AND LET ME TELL YOU DAMN THAT BOY CAN SING!! BOY? MAN? IDK BUT HE DID THIS FUCKING SHUSH WHERE THE WHOLE ARENA JUST GOES SILENT LIKE DEAD SILENT EVERYONE IN FUCKING MSG WAS SILENT AND HE SANG A PART OF HIS SONG WITHOUT A MIC AND EVERYONE COULD HEAR HIM AND OMG HES FUNNY AND ADORABLE AND CUTE AND HE CAN SING AND PLAY GUITAR AND LIKE CAN YOU GET ANY BETTER SO CONGRADULATIONS ED YOU FUCKING ROCK LIKE MAN I WENT WITH MY WHOLE FAMILY CUZ EVEN MY PARNETS LIKE HIM AND MY DAD WAS JUST NEXT TO ME SINGING ALONG TO EVERYTHING AND I WAS SO EMBARRESED LOL THEN IT ENDED AT LIKE 10:50 AND I HAD TO CATCH THE 11:04 TRAIN TO MY HOUSE AND I GOT HOME AT LIKE 11:40 AND THEN I WENT TO BED AND THEN GOT UP AT 6:15 FOR MY SWIM MEET LOL MY WEEKEND WAS BUSY!

AND MY ENGLISH TEACHER GOT A STUDENT TEACHER AND SHE GAVE ME A 65 ON THIS ESSAY WE WROTE BECAUSE APPARENTLEY I DIDNT PUT IN ENOUGH DETAIL! I WROTE TWO PAGES FRONT AND BACK SO I QUESTIONED HER AND THEN SHE GAVE ME AN 84 LIKE DUDE THATS A BIG DIFFERENCE JESUS SOME PEOPLE PISS ME OFF LIKE I KNOW IM NOT GOOD AT SCIENCE OR HISTORY BUT IM PRETTY SURE I CAN WRITE A FUCKING ESSAY WITH DETAIL OKAY YA SHE PISSED ME OFF 

okay sorry about my outburst..

*skip to next morning because im fucking lazy*

Jills Pov

Zayn stayed with me again last night and woke me up earlier then usual. He said he wanted to avoid Niall which i couldnt disagree with so now its 7:20 and we are walking down the almost empty hallway towards our lockers. We turned down the hallway and the rest of the boys where already there.

"Why is everyone here so early?" Zayn shrugged and we walked over to the boys "hi guys why are you all here so early?" They all looked at Liam who sighed "We are waiting for Niall he told me to get here early." I nodded and opened my locker shoving books inside.

I noticed that Harry was standing infront of his locker just staring into it. "Harry are you okay?" All the boys turned around to face him I walked over to his locker and i was shocked to see all his books broken and destroyed his textbooks had pages ripped out and the word fag was drawn onto the inside on his locker door in permanent marker.

Louis rested his hand on Harrys shoulder moving him enough so i could close the locker and then Louis turned him around. We all watched him as he shook his head and said "I dont understand what i did to deserve this." We all silently agreed and hugged Harry.

We were soon dragged back into reality when we heard clapping. We turned and Niall chuckled "I see Harry found my little gift." Eleanor was attached to his hip and Danielle was at his side. I looked over at Liam and frowned whatever Niall has planned will probably really get to Liam hes not like Louis he seems very fragile.

"Niall pushed Danielle forward so she was infront of Liam she stuttered out a hello and looked at the ground Liam stayed silent. She continued to look at the floor as she continued "L-liam im really sorry but im p-pregnant!" The hallway was dead silent then Liam finally spoke up "WHAT! NIALL DID YOU DO THIS TO HER?" 

"Niall laughed "No stupid but she thinks its yours so you better head over to a doctor and get tested or whatever and if its not yours its not yours then you have to go figure out who the slut had sex with." Liam was fuming mad so much for being the fragile one.

Liam looked down at Danielle "Its not mine." She shook her head "You dont know that you need to be tested!" Liam shook his head "Who was the last person you slept with." She looked like she was about to cry "Y-you liam its was y-" "DONT LIE TO ME I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE!"

She started to shake "OKAY YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I SLEPT WITH I SLEPT WITH HALF OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM OKAY IT CAN BE ANY OF THERES ITS PROBABLY NOT YOURS BUT YOU NEED TO COME TO THE DOCTOR WITH ME OKAY!"

Liam sighed "Fine il go after school." And with that he turned and walked away towards his first class. Danielle was a crying mess and Eleanor went up to her whispering things in her ear and leading her towards the nearest bathroom.

Niall come towards us and Zayn snaked his arm around my waist "So now that thats over i finally get to tell you what i have in mind for our buddy Zayn here." He gestured towards Zayn and i and laughed.

"well for starters it includes your precious little princess and let me tell you its the best one yet and when i say best i mean best for me and probably your worst nightmare Zayn and it wont be tomorrow it might not even be this week or this month but itll happen and when it does youll probably both end up in a mental hospital."

Zayn held me tighter as Niall walked away "Hes messed up." Zayn nodded and hugged me "I promise i wont let anything bad happen to you." I smiled "I know but now we need to help liam lets go find him."

everyone nodded and we walked towards his first class and luckily he was in there sitting at a desk staring into space. "Liam?" Harry poked his cheek and he didnt respond Louis patted his back and again he didnt move Zayn sat down infront of him and slapped him across the face which made him blink a couple of times before he broke down into tears.

He cried for a good five minutes until he said "I CANT BELIEVE HER! SHE SLEPT WITH HALF THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND SHE HAS THE DAMN BALLS TO TELL ME TO GO GET TESTED!" Louis rubbed his back "Its okay Liam youll go get tested and it wont be yours then everything will get better youll find someone better who wont cheat on you."

He nodded "ya youre right who needs her anyway when i have you guys." Harry smiled "There you go theres the liam we love!" The first bell rang and we all said our goodbyes and went to our first classes.

POOR POOR POOR LIAM  

Dont get me wrong i love payzer its just you know i made her different in the story. and ya i just feel bad for Liam cuz hes so sweet and cuddly and who would ever cheat on Liam 

VOTE AND COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

-Julia