Stay away

10K

10K

10K!!

TO CELEBRATE MY STORY GETTING 10K IM UPDATING YA I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A LITTLE TINY BABY CLIFF HANGER AND I GOT COMMENTS LIKE FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE COMMENTING MORE I LOVE COMMENTS!

ANYWAY SOOOOO NIALL IS KINDA UM YA INSANE LIKE REALLY INSANE AND MAYBE YOULL FIND OUT WHERE HE WENT FOR A WEEK MAYBE NOT I HAVENT DECIDED WHERE TO PUT THAT LITTLE PIECE OF INFO YET!!!

LETS BEGIN MY CHILDREN

JILL POV

I was shaking Niall is back and he has his hand over my mouth practiclly dragging me down the stairs and into the living room. He places me on the couch and removes his hand i instantly stand up to be pushed back down by Niall "Shut up and sit down!"

I nod and sit down still shaking he smiles "Okay at 8:30 a black van will pull up infront of my house and when i say so we will run to the car and get in got it?" I nod "W-why?" He sighed rolling his eyes checking his watch then looking out the window "Dont worry about it i packed your bag and everything all you have to do is come with me."

I frowned "And if i refuse to come with you?" He smirked "Then ill pay a little visit to your boyfriend Zayn now would you want that to happen?" I shook my head no and he smiled "Okay we have five minutes lets go outside cmon!" I followed him and stood on his porch i check my watch its 8:26 i sigh "Where are your parents they were here this morning?"

He shrugged "Working probably." I nodded and a black van pulled up and Niall dragged me towards the back door flinging it open and pushing me inside. once i was inside he slammed the door and made his way to the front so he could sit next to the driver.

Niall climbs in and smiles at the driver who i havent even looked at yet im still in shock Niall kidnapped me KIDNAPPED well is it called kidnapped hes my age and im not really a kid compared to him and i dont know why im worrying about what its called hes still holding me against my will and im pretty sure that alone is illegal everywhere.

I need to contact Zayn I look at Niall and the mystery driver who are in deep converstaion and i slip my phone out forming a new text

To Zayn

HELP NIALL IS

I didnt get to finish as Niall spoke up "What are you doing!" I quickly send the message not caring to finish hell understand something is wrong i look up at Niall "Nothing." He rolls his eyes "Youre such and idiot give me the phone!" i shook my head and he rubbed small circles into his temple "I SAID GIVE ME THE PHONE!" "NO NIALL!" 

He sighed "GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE RIGHT NOW OR ILL PERSONALLY VISIT ZAYNS HOUSE RIGHT NOW AND SHOOT HIM TO DEATH!" I sighed and hand him the phone he takes it and shoves it in his pocket. We sit in silence until a phone buzzes not just any phone my phone.

I gulp as Niall fishes through his pocket and looks at the text message then looks at me "Ill read it outloud."

To Jill

From Zayn

WHAT NIALL IS BACK IM COMING TO HIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW OKAY STAY SAFE IM COMING!!

Niall chuckled 'Thats so cute the boyfriend is trying to save the day how sweet to bad we are already out of town and on our way to our destination which only i know about." I sigh rubbing my face and Niall laughs again "Maybe we should give Zayn a call and see what hes doing!"

Niall clickes on zayns contact and it rang for what felt like forever until Zayn answered 

(Zayn is bold niall is italics jill is regular)

"Jill! jill im coming okay im on my way right now! i promise he wo-"

"Zayn shut up and stop babbling!"

"N-niall why do you have her phone what are you doing to her where is she!"

Niall laughed that stupid laugh again and said 

"dont you worry shes right here with me shes safe i mean shes safe for now its funny actually the only reason i have her with me is to ruin your life and i somehow managed to ruin hers too and dont forget your little groups reputations and poor danielle shame really she was going somewhere in life now shes stuck with a baby and half the school could be the father its sad actually."

Zayn was silent for what felt like a lifetime until he spoke up

"Niall fucking Horan you listen to me if you hurt her i will murder you do you understand!"

"Oh your empty threats are amusing me youll never find us so dont even bother going to my house cuz we arent even fucking there!"

"Horan where the fuck did you take her!"

Niall sighed and rolled his eyes

"Now you see im not going to tell you its like a game! its like hide and seek. When you werent looking i took your precious princess and started hiding now your role in our little game is to come and find us and lets say you somehow do find us i wont just hand her over to you obviously whats the point in that youll have to do something in return for her."

"FINE HORAN WELL PLAY YOUR WAY BUT MARK MY WORDS IM GOING TO FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO IM GOING TO MURDER YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

I wimpered at the anger in his voice and niall turned to me smirking

"Zayn would you like to speak to jill?"

"Of course where is she give her the phone!"

Niall held out the phone so i could speak into it

"H-hi Zayn."

"Jill are you okay how are you im going to find you okay and youll be fine!"

I smiled to myself

"Ik and im fine for now i love you!"

"I love you too!"

I smiled as Niall pulled the phone away and rolled his eyes

"Alright by Zayn see you whenever!"

and with that Niall turned off my phone and put it back in his pocket "Well that was interesting!" I rolled my eyes "I hate you horan." He smiled "No you dont." I groaned "YES I DO WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS ALONE!" He laughed "Now why would i do that when i saw you first i liked you first i was nice to you first and you pick HIM ZAYN FUCKING MALIK OVER ME!"

I sighed and sat back into the leather seat and closed my eyes "Just stay away from me!"

I HATE NIALL BUT IN REALITY I LOVE HIM LIKE NIALL LEAVE HER ALONE

SO YES HE KIDNAPPED HER 

AND YES ZAYNS POV WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND MAYBE SOME OF NIALL POV BUT IM WARNNING YOU ALL NOW NIALL IS INSANE AND HE HAS ALOT OF SHIT IN HIS HEAD AND HE HAS SOME WEIRD STUFF PLANNED FOR JILL AND ZAYN AND THOSE WONT BE REVEALED UNTIL LATER ON IN THE BOOK IM ALREADY ON CHAPTER 17 I THINK AND I ALREAYD HAVE 10K THATS SO MANY READS UGHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I CANT BELIEVE I UPDATED TWICE IN ONE DAY I MEAN MY LAST CHAPTER WAS A 1 AM LAST NIGHT BUT THAT COUNTS RIGHT AS TODAY SO YA 

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN

COMMENT

VOTE 

FAN

-Julia