Chapter 4

Scene starts at Nandhini and Preethi's House....

Preethi suddenly woke up from her sleep thinking she heard something.... She immediately got up from her bed and went to Nandhini's room.

She opened the door and was shocked to see Nandhini lying unconscious on the floor.

She ran to her and tapped her cheeks and trying to wake her up but she didn't wake up....

Preethi was very tensed....

She didn't know what to do.... She immediately went and got her phone and called someone....

Preethi(tensed): Hello Priya?

Priya: Hii Preethi!! Are you okay?

Preethi(tensed): Priya!! Nandhini fainted!! I don't know what to do!! I'm really scared!!🥺🥺😭😭

Preethi was crying whilst talking to Priya!! Priya got tensed as well!!

Priya: Okay, don't worry!! Arjun and I will come with the doctor immediately!!

Preethi: Okay!! I'll give you a number.... Will you be able to call that Doctor?

Priya: Sure!! Just forward me the number!!

Preethi: Okay!!

Preethi cut the call, and she texted the Doctors number to Priya and tried waking up Nandhini.... But she didn't wake up.... Preethi is feeling nervous!!

After few minutes, Priya and Arjun rang the doorbell.... Preethi ran and to the door and opened the door. They came in with the doctor!!

Arjun carried Nandhini and made her lay on the bed..... The doctor was checking her.... After awhile she put an injection in Nandhini.... Then the doctor turned to Preethi....

Doctor: I think she was feeling stressed about something that's why she fell unconscious.... Due to her health condition, she shouldn't get stressed, and it's not good for her health!! I've put an injection and she will be alright and she will gain her consciousness in the morning!! Also make sure she takes her regular medicines.....

Preethi looked at Arjun and Priya.... They were looking at the Doctor and Preethi confusingly....

Preethi: okay sure Doctor and Thank You!!

The Doctor left from there.... Preethi turned towards Arjun and Priya!! She didn't know what to say....

Priya: What happened Preethi? What is wrong with Nandhini??

Preethi stood there silently and she didn't know what to say....

Arjun: Why aren't you saying anything, Preethi?? What happened to Nandhini??

Preethi: I'll tell you guys everything!! But first I need to promise both of you that you won't say this to anyone....

Priya and Arjun looked at each other.... Afterwards they promised Preethi that they wouldn't say this to anyone....

* A Mute Conversation *

Arjun and Priya's eyes welled up with tears.... They didn't know what to say!!

Arjun: How.... How can you hide this from everyone?? Especially to Prabhas? He really should know this Preethi!! So due to that there are chances of him changing his mind?

Preethi(crying): I don't think it will change his mind due to the problem that happened that day.... You also know what happened too.... But I'm telling you again Nandhini and I did not do anything.... Something is wrong!! We tried telling them so many times before Nandhini got to know about her health condition!! After she knew about her health condition she was broken.... She didn't bother persuading Prabhas again....

Arjun: We believe you and Nandhini!! That's why we are still friends and talking with you!! What are friends for? We are always here for you!! But why didn't you tell us about Nandhini's health to us before hand?

Preethi: I wanted to!! But Nandhini stopped me by making me promise to her that I won't tell this to anyone, especially Prabhas!!

Priya: But his happiness is Nandhini Preethi!!

Preethi: Yes, we all know that!! But what can I do when Nandhini made me promise her not to tell this to him?

Priya: Hmm.... Does Vikram know about it?

Preethi: No he doesn't....🥺🥺

Arjun and Priya felt very bad for Nandhini and Prabhas!!

Preethi: We need to do something!! But I seriously don't know what to do!! But please, please don't tell this anyone!! Especially to Vikram and Prabhas!!

Arjun: We will do something to reunite them!! But first we need to find the truth behind what happened that day....

Preethi: I don't think that's easy!!

Priya: But we can try our maximum right? At some point all the truth will come out it cannot be hidden for many days....

Preethi hugged Priya and she started to cry 😭😭😭😭

Priya and Arjun consoled Preethi....

What Happened in Prabhas and Nandhini's life? What happened to Nandhini and what/why Nandhini and Preethi are hiding a truth from everyone?

To be Continued....