Chapter 18

Author's Note:

Hii Everyone!!

Hope you're all well!! So sorry for the delay was quite busy and couldn't update the story for a long time.

Will try my best to update this story regularly!! ☺️

Hope you guys will like this chapter!! Please do let me know how it was!! ☺️

Let's get back to the story now!!

Back to the Story....

Preethi told to Priya and Keerthi not to tell this about to Nandhini.

Keerthi: But why? She needs to know la?

Priya: Yeahh she has the rights to know this..!!

Before Preethi said anything further Nandhini came there....

Nandhini: Who has the rights to know about what??

Preethi, Priya and Keerthi turned around and saw Nandhini and they were shell shocked. Preethi's heartbeat started to go fast.

Preethi(mindvoice): Ohh noo!! What do I do now? Nandhini will cross question just like a lawyer!! No no she's worst than that!!🥴🥴

Priya and Keerthi also didn't know what to say either.

Nandhini came up to them with a smile

Nandhini: Why are you guys reacting like this?? What happened??

Priya(stammering): No.. Not..Nothing Nandhini.. We were just chatting..

Priya gave a fake weird smile (a smile that everyone gives when they don't know how to handle the situation).

Nandhini: No you're lying!! It shows on your face. Tell me what happened?

Preethi(mindvoice): Ohh godd!! Seems like these two will tell the truth!! Preethi somehow manage Nandhini!!

Preethi: Seriously nothing Nandhu!! We were just discussing about the Freshers Day Party that we went to yesterday!

Nandhini: Is it??

Keerthi: Yeahh she's right!! We were just casually discussing how nice the party was.

Nandhini wasn't convinced by their statement. She understood they are hiding something since when she heard "She has the rights to know about this.." But she left the topic like that as Priya and Keerthi are new friends and don't want to make anything hard for them at the start of their friendship.

She went to the fridge and got some snacks and went back to her room. Keerthi, Priya and Preethi felt relieved after she went back to her room.

Priya: Pheww just missed from her..

Preethi: But she got a doubt on us I'm pretty suree..

Keerthi: Really?? How. do you know??

Preethi: Don't I know about my twin? She questions just like a lawyer questions to us and somehow make us tell the truth.

Priya: But then how come she didn't do that today?

Preethi: Thats what I'm confused too.. But at least she kept quiet for now I'm glad about that.

Keerthi: But one day she will know na??

Preethi: Yeah she will!! Lets think about that later on.

Preethi, Priya and Keerthi smiled and carried on chatting about something else.