Chapter 17

Author's Note:
Hii Everyone!! Hope you are all well!!

After a long time wrote the next chapter!! As per your requests I will continue to write this story!!

I'm Sorry for keeping you all waiting all these years!!

Will try to update the chapters frequently!!

Hope you will like this chapter!!

⚠️ WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! ⚠️

Now Back to the Story!!

Prabhas was in Nandhini's room. He pushed Nandhini towards the wall and started to kiss her lips. Nandhini was responding to the kiss with the same passion. She pulled him closer to her. Prabhas was roaming his hands on her body. Whilst they were kissing he carried Nandhini to the bed. He started to kiss her neck and squeezing her waist. Nandhini was moaning Prabhas' name. Prabhas took her top off and Nandhini took his Shirt off. Prabhas was stunned by her figure. He was drooling over her. He looked at Nandhini.

Nandhini: What? Love what you're seeing?😉

Prabhas went near her ears and whispered to her....

Prabhas: Of course I do! I could just eat you up! You have no clue what I'm going to do to you now.

Nandhini: Chii!!

Prabhas(seductively): So how do I look??😉

Nandhini blushed....

Prabhas: Tell me..!!

Nandhini: You.. You also look handsomee..!!

Nandhini rubbed her hand on his arm

Nandhini: Love how your body is toned..🙈🙈

Prabhas: Then you're going to love what my body is going to do to you now!!😉😉

Saying so Prabhas kissed her neck again and made his way down to her chest. While kissing her chest his hand ran down to her jeans and he unzipped them and slid his hand inside her jeans.

Nandhini arched backwards and moaned.

Nandhini(moan): Aahh....

Prabhas was building the fire within them slowly. Nandhini was breathing fast and was loving his touches.

Nandhini: Prabhas.. go faster....

Prabhas smirked at her. Prabhas purposely stopped rubbing there and made her take her jeans off. Nandhini felt dejected. He smiled at her and started to caress her inner thighs.

Prabhas(whisper): You won't get what you want so easily my darling.... You need to be aching for me.... That's when you will get what you want....😉

Nandhini couldn't reply due to his mischievous touches on her body. Then he slowly went down to her stomach and kissed it deeply. Nandhini was moaning his name every time he kissed her.