💕Radhe Shyam - Review!💕

Hii Everyone!!

So I watched Radhe Shyam on Saturday in Tamil and thought of giving you an update on it!

From my point of the view The movie was really really good and it was much better than Saaho! But I felt like that the movie did not have a story! I understand that it's mainly based on Vikram Adhithya and Prerana but I felt like there should have been more scenes and explaining it more!

Also It would have been a great movie if the Ship Scene happened just before the interval rather than putting it at the Climax! And extending the movie in a different and a nice way! The Ending could have been better too!!

It was a really nice Love Story and a good thing is there's no villain! But it could have been better!

They also could have shown a little more scenes of Vikram Adhithya and Prerana before Prerana started to like him! They also could have shown a little more of his profession and more of his family scenes like why he left India what actually happened?

The costumes and the way Prabhas looked in the movie was amazing!! His acting was really good!! He looked like how he was in Mirchi!

Overall I would say the movie is watchable but could have done a little bit better!

Sorry If I disappointed you! I just wrote what I thought about the Movie!

From
Admin💕