Chapter 7

Hi Everyone,

I'm soo sorry for not uploading the chapters because I've been busy with my Sister's Wedding and then I couldn't get my head around with ideas for me to write this chapter for a while! I'm really sorry about that!

Now I am free to upload them!!

Sorry for making all of you wait!!

Chapter 7 Starts Here....

Scene Starts at Starbucks....

Karthik and Keerthi are thinking about something for a long time!

Karthik: What would have happened between them when we left there?

Keerthi: I'm also thinking the same! Vikram and Preethi, Prabhas and Nandhini break up? They were the most popular couple at University!

Karthik: Something has happened! We really should find out about it soon!

Keerthi: Shall we ask Vikram and Preethi?

Karthik: No we shouldn't! I know they said they'll let us know the whole story but we shouldn't ask them!

Keerthi: But why?

Karthik: They might not tell us the whole truth!

Keerthi: Who shall we ask then?

Karthik: I don't know! But we need to ask someone who was very close with them and knew what happened exactly!

Keerthi: But first lets focus on our marriage then we can execute a plan calmly!!

Karthik looked at Keerthi and smiled at her! Keerthi side hugged Karthik happily....

After 1 week

Its Karthik and Keerthi's Engagement Day....

Karthik and Keerthi were very happy and they were getting ready....

The guests has started to arrive and Karthik and Keerthi's family were welcoming all the guests.... Whilst they were welcoming them a car came in.... Keerthi's Family were happy to see that person! It's our Nandhini and Preethi....

Nandhini was wearing a beautiful Pink Saree with simple jewellery....

Preethi was wearing a red and yellow anarkali with simple jewellery