Chapter 13

Flashback Continues....

Around 3 pm....

Preethi and Nandhini were walking down the streets with their luggages. They were using Google Maps to navigate themselves.

Then they saw a building saying Augustine House.

Nandhini: Preethi, I think we are here! Look, this is the Library saying Augustine House.

Preethi: Finally!! I'm really tired of Walking!

Nandhini: Lazy Girl!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Nandhini and Preethi went inside the Augustine House.

The Library was huge, and it had 4 floors.

And every floor was labelled to show which floor had the books and what books—also showing which floor is for using the computers.

Nandhini and Preethi were shocked in seeing the library.

When they were walking through it they saw some bunch of people who were waiting in the queue.

Preethi: Nandhu I think thats the queue!

Nandhini: Yeah! Lets go there!

Nandhini and Preethi were waiting in the queue and then they eventually got to the front of the queue.

Nandhini and Preethi told their names and the staff gave their keys to them.

Yes its the keys for their room.

Nandhini: Luckily we've got Petros Court and we are in the same block and floor! Luckily we are next door to each other!

Preethi: Yess!! Ofcourse! I feel happy about that too!! Lets go there now! Lets see who's our roommates!

Nandhini: Yeah! Lets goo!!

Preethi and Nandhini excitedly went to Petros Court and there were so many blocks labelled as A, B, C and etc.

Preethi: Nandhini it says Block A is this way!

Nandhini and Preethi were following the signs and they found their block!

Then they went up the stairs to 1st Floor! The room numbers are split up in each section with a door to make sure no one else can enter it!

Then they went to their section and they looked for their room numbers! Their rooms are right next to each other!

Nandhini's Room Number was 1.1 and Preethi room number is 1.2 and there were 2 other rooms and it seems like no one has arrived at their block yet!

Preethi: Seems like no one has arrived yet! Uff!!

Nandhini: Why what happened?

Preethi: I want to meet new friends who are more like me drooling over guys! So bored of hanging out with you!

Nandhini glared at Preethi.

Nandhini: Ohh I see!! When we start our Semester you'll come to me for help on your homework I'll teach you a lesson that time!

Preethi got shocked! Nandhini went to her room and closed the room!

Preethi knocked on the door.

Preethi: Nandhu! Im sorry! Im sorry! I wont say that again! Please open the door! Pleasee!! I cannot study without you! You know me na? Pleaseeeee! I beg you!!

Preethi was knocking on the door and begging Nandhini to open the door!

Nandhini opened the door and stared at Preethi. Preethi made a childish smile which melted Nandhini's heart.