Chapter 12

Flashback....

4 Years Ago....

In London....

At Imperial University....

There were a lot of students who were coming into the University. Most Students already had their ID Card, which shows they are the Seniors there and they were going to their lessons....

The students who didn't have their ID Card shows they are the Freshers (who are joining now).

Then a car came and parked outside the University. Then 2 people got down from the car. Both of them look very stylish. Both of them then entered into the University.

They were talking to each other and happily walking inside the University.

Then they went to a place to collect the Student ID.

Staff: What is your Name?

Person 1: Prabhas

Staff: What about yours?

Person 2: Vikram

Yes it's the main leads of our story!

Prabhas and Vikram!

This is their look and outfit

Vikram: Prabhas! Look at these girls, don't you think they all look beautiful?

Prabhas: Yeah! They do! But none of these girls is my type!

Vikram: Oh god! Why are you like this all the time? You never fancy girls like I do! How come you became my twin brother?🙆‍♂️🤦‍♂️ What am I going to do with this person during this degree?

Prabhas: These girls do look pretty, but only one will connect with my soul, and that person can only be my soulmate!

Vikram: Keep on saying this! I don't think you'll ever find one!🤦‍♂️

Prabhas: Lets see!

At the same time, another two people came inside the University and went into the same place where Prabhas and Vikram were.

Those people went to another corner of the room to collect their Student ID Cards.

Staff: What is your name?

Person 3: My name is Nandhini

Staff: And yours?

Person 4: My name is Preethi