Chapter 9

Scene Starts at Karthik and Keerthi's Engagement....

Arjun and Priya are tensed thinking what is going to happen next....

At the same time Prabhas came out from Karthik's room and he was on the phone talking to someone....

Arjun coincidentally saw that and got more tensed....

Arjun: Priya! Look Prabhas is there! What are we going to do?

Priya: I actually dont know! Oh god! When we plan something something else is happening!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Arjun: We shouldnt get tensed at this time! If Meera see's us she'll suspect us! We need to make sure that Meera does not see Nandhini or Preethi here!

Priya: Yeah we do need to make sure about that!

Arjun: Also has Nandhini and Prabhas met each other?

Priya: What do you think Mister?🤨🤨

Arjun; What?

Priya: If they met each other would Nandhini and Prabhas will be here still? Or would this engagement happen this peacefully and smoothly?

Arjun made a weird face!

Arjun: Yeah! I didnt think about that!

Priya: Very good Lover!🙄🙄🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What am I going to do with this guy when I get married to him?🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Arjun: You don't need to do anything!

Priya: Very Funny! Now what shall we do? We need to make Nandhini and Prabhas meet each other without Meera being here!

Arjun: I think that's impossible for now! But we do need to think something!

Priya: Hmm yeah! Make sure Meera does not see Prabhas! Otherwise she wont leave until he leaves from here!

Arjun: Okay! I'll take care of that! You make sure that Nandhini or Preethi does not meet Meera here! As I have a feeling that she came here with a plan! Which can be explosive like a bomb! Dont forget about that!

Priya: I wont! Okay I'll go now! You take care over here!

Arjun; Mm! Sure!

Priya went from there and she went to Keerthi's room! Arjun was still there and he kept an eye on Meera and Prabhas!

Arjun(mindvoice): I hope nothing bad happens today! Otherwise this will ruin the entire day! Our plan will fail totally!!

Flashback:

Few days before Karthik and Keerthi's Engagement....

Karthik, Keerthi, Arjun and Priya met each other at Karthik's House....

Arjun: Why did you call us here buddy?

Karthik: I'll tell you! But at first Keerthi and I need to know something..!!

Priya: What is it?

Keerthi: What happened between Prabhas, Nandhini, Vikram and Preethi?

Arjun and Priya got shocked....

They didnt expect this question from them!!😳😳

Karthik: We saw them but I went to meet Prabhas and Vikram and Keerthi went to meet Nandhini and Preethi! They said they broke up! What happened?