Chapter 10

Authors Note:

Reached 1K Reads for True Love Never Fails!! I'm soo soo happy about this!!😁😁

Thank You for your Support!!

Please Continue your support for this story!

If you like my story:

Please:

Vote

Comment (not just at the end! Including whilst reading the story by highlighting your favourite scenes or dialogues)

Share this story to your friends!

Follow my profile to get more updates about it!😊😊

Feel Free to Drop a message on my Profile or Private Message I will definitely reply!☺️☺️

Back to the story....

Chapter 10 starts here....

KK's Engagement....

Arjun was walking towards the brides room!

Whilst he was going there he heard a noise from a room....

He stopped and turned around towards the room....

He got shocked....

Arjun(mindvoice): Vikram! Preethi! What is going on here?😱😱 Oh noo what is happening over here?

Arjun started to scratch his head in confusion 😂😂

When Arjun saw through the room window Vikram and Preethi were hugging each other!

One hand Arjun left happy that they've reunited! But on the other hand he was confused thinking how they were reunited! Whilst he was thinking he saw Priya coming towards him!!

Priya saw Arjun and she came towards him....

Priya: What.....

Arjun closed her mouth

Arjun(whisper): Shh.... Dont speak!! Look over there!!

Arjun pointed towards the room window....

Priya turned towards the window and got shocked to see Vikram and Preethi talking to each other lovingly....

Priya(whisper): What is happening Arjun?

Arjun(whisper): Thats what I'm also thinking! How come they are talking to each other like this? Didnt they say that they were separated?

Priya(whisper): Yeah!! Thats what I thought too! Lets go and ask them whats happening....

Without letting Arjun to answer Priya opened the door and went inside the room....

Arjun followed her....

Vikram and Preethi saw Arjun and Priya and got shocked!!

Both of them were silent and they were nervous....

Vikram: Arju....

Arjun: Dont say anything!! Priya and I saw you guys talking and hugging each other from the window....

Vikram and Preethi didnt know what to say....

Priya: What is happening here? Both of you guys said that you were broken up! But today we are seeing that you guys are together? What os actually going on?