twelve

"good morning," ten smiled, stroking johnny's hair as he laid in bed. johnny yawned, streching like a cat, making ten smile. the sun was shining on johnny, making him look ethereal, "be careful opening your eyes, you might be blinded."

"hm? ah-" johnny grunted, rolling over, cuddling up closer to ten. the way johnny was acting, you wouldnt believe he was a fully grown adult who teaches english, "mornin'"

"you still tired?" ten asked, holding the boy close to his chest. this felt so comfortable, like they were meant to lay in eachothers arms.

nodding, johnny yawned before getting more comfortable, "ten-ah..."

"yeah?" ten hummed, stroking johnny's hair, "what's up?"

johnny remained silent for a while, before laughing to himself. ten looked down, confused, and johnny remained quiet.

"what?!" ten whined, poking the man's face. johnny just giggled, before taking ten's hand and lowering it.

"your heart is beating real fast right now," johnny teased, "it's kinda endearing... its cute."

ten tried to hide his flushed cheeks, but johnny wouldnt let him, "yeah, well no shit, john." the younger just sighed, smiling to himself. he knew his heart was beating fast. it was beating so fast he could almost hear it.

"you're cute," johnny admitted, making ten's heart beat even faster, "super duper cute.."

the ex: johnny, do you want jungmo for summer break?

johnny groaned, reaching over for his phone. ten held his waist to make sure he didnt fall, but also just to make sure he didnt move from their cuddling.

looking at his phone, he slowly moved closer into ten's chest again, as if seperating from him was one of the last things he wanted to do,"it's jungmo's mom."

"ah.." ten slowly shut his eyes as johnny continued to text on his phone. he relaxed, just resting his hands on the older's waist.

johnny: yes please :)

-

johnny: hi!

ten: i miss you

johnny: not even a hello?

ten: nope

ten: kidding hiiii

johnny: question

ten: shoot

johnny: are you free the second week of summer break?

ten: probably why

johnny: just wondering!!

ten: tell meeeee

johnny: you'll find out dont worry!!

johnny: i just gotta know

ten: hmph

johnny: shush

ten: thats so mean

johnny: nope! im so nice

ten: go to bed, dumb dumb

johnny: gn <3

ten: ^-^ <3

-

"hey, where's taeyong?" johnny asked ten, walking up behind him once again, and resting his hands on his waist. ten smiled, relaxing in the man's presence. he poured coffee into his mug before turning around.

"get a room !" jaehyun called from the other side of the staff room. johnny's head turned quickly, and ten just smiled, not looking away from johnny as he drunk.

johnny blushed slightly, but held ten's waist again, rolling his eyes at jaehyun, "taeyong's sick.." ten told him, closing his eyes and leaning against him.

"ah.." johnny listened, yawning, and letting his hand fall down to ten's pants pocket. he slowly put his hand inside it, making ten smile.

"touchy, hm?"

johnny nodded, "how are you this morning?"

ten shrugged, "tired.. bored... the usual." he admitted, putting his hand in his pocket too, and intertwining hands with johnny, "how are you, lover boy?"

johnny just smiled, "i'm okay, better no-"

"better now you're here, blah blah blah," ten teased, pulling johnny with him as he went to leave the room to his classroom, "you need to come up with some better pick up lines, johnny."

"you're so mean!" johnny whined, " i was being cute!"

ten cooed, holding johnny's hand, "yes, johnny. very cute. just unoriginal."

-
"mr suh!" chenle smiled widely, sitting in his seat next to jisung. johnny gave a small wave, watching as the student rested his head on his best friend's shoulder, "i have something to tell you!"

johnny tilted his head, before grabbing a post-it and passing it to the chinese student, "write it here."

chenle giggled, scribbling down a message as jisung just looked away, blushing. johnny could already tell what the note was going to say, however he thought it was so wholesome to see chenle so excited like this.

chenle through the paper to johnny, and the paper read:

'jisung is my boyfriend now! :)'

johnny smiled, nodding happily at the two boys, "i'm happy for you!"

chenle giggled, grabbing his pencil case and everything he needed for the lesson, as jisung looked down shyly.

johnny could always tell those two were a little bit more than just best friends. he smiled to himself, before starting the class.

a/n chenji supremacy