twentytwo

a/n just a random name, not an idol!

"i'm here to collect jungmo," sumin smiled bitterly at her ex husband who had just opened the door. ten stood behind him, out of the woman's vision, as he was too tired for drama, and had just put jungmo to bed, "my son."

"wha- no? you're meant to pick him up in two days," johnny shook his head, leaning up against the doorframe with a slight laugh, "he's asleep. go home, sumin."

"are you drunk?!" she asked, shock in her eyes at johnny's foolish, smiley behaviour. this made the man laugh, and shake his head.

ten giggled, not really caring if the girl saw or heard him now, as he found her so pathetic. "no, sumin.. i'm just happy," johnny shrugged, "but now you're here, its safe to say my mood has been dragged down slightly."

"whatever," sumin shook her head, pushing johnny out of the way, "give me my son, please."

"woah, hey," johnny's voice became stern, as he held the woman back, gently pushing her out of his house, "absolutely not. for one, he's my son too. two, this is my house, and i dont remember letting you step foot in it."

"stop being an asshole, johnny!" she whined, making johnny have to hold back a laugh, "he's my son. i gave birth to him. he's my dna."

"i-wha-" ten choked, walking up to the door next to johnny, snaking his arm around his waist for moral support, as he knew how anxious johnny could get, "i know we've never met, su...min? but i think you need to go back to school ma'am... do you know how babies are made?"

"who the fuck are you?!"

"i could ask you the same question, sweetie," ten replied with sass, making johnny smile, "just because this sexy hunk is sleeping with me now, instead of you, doesnt mean you need to get jealous."

johnny laughed, covering his mouth as ten placed his hand on his chest. although this was a serious matter, ten was somehow making it alot easier. sumin on the other hand, wasn't taking the humour from the situation.

"you're together?" she raised an eyebrow at the two, looking ten up and down before scoffing, "again, another reason i shouldnt let jungmo stay with you any longer."

ten just looked at her with a blank, but somehow judging expression on his face. he crossed his arms, with a tired sigh, "man, i'm way too tired for you. go home, or just sit on the doorstep all night. jungmo's asleep, he isnt coming with you, deal with it."

"who the fuck do you think you are?!" sumin snapped again, reaching out to attack ten, but johnny put his arm out to stop her, with minimal effort.

"oh come on," ten yawned, "i'm tired, i wanna go to sleep. can you leave now? instead of clawing at me like an angry cat?"

"i'm not leaving until i got my son, dumbass," sumin repeated, "i'll stay here for as long as i need to. your boyfriend or whatever didnt wanna pay for my child's support."

"shut the fuck up?" ten replied, watching as johnny yawned, stretching slightly, "we're tired, we've had a wonderful holiday and it had to be ruined by you, didnt it?"

silence filled the atmosphere as sumin looked down at her feet.

"yeah, so hurry up and leave, or me and johnny will make sweet, sweet love right infront of you," ten smiled sweetly, holding johnny's waist tighter to tease the woman, "and i'm sure you wouldn't wanna see that, would you?"

sumin stuck her nose up at ten's remark, before pushing johnny on his chest, so he fell back slightly, but due to his amount of strength over her's, not much damage was done.

the girl storms off, making ten laugh, pulling johnny into his house and locking the door. johnny sighed, but ten laughed even more.

"god, she's dumb," ten shook his head, as johnny sat down on the couch. the smaller followed him, sitting practically on his lap, hugging him, "you really upgraded.."

johnny laughed, laying back comfortably and holding the boy to his chest, drawing patterns on his back, "we should go to bed soon, ten. it's really late."

"mm.. just a little cuddle...." ten mumbled, "your pathetic ex has tired me out."

johnny laughed, holding ten by his jean pockets, "come on, we can cuddle in bed.. it'll be better to get up now then get too sleepy here."

"hmph.. carry me."

"whatever, come here," johnny laughed, carrying the boy in his arms, "you're like a big baby.."