ten

"hi baby~" johnny smiled, walking into his bedroom with a fond smile, looking at the boy he adored the most.

the child responded to his father by showing him a toy excitedly, "look dadda! it's a shark!" he squealed, making johnny's heart melt. this child was the love of his life.

"do you like sharks?" he asked his son, lifing him into his lap. he wanted to provide this boy with everything he wanted in life, and if it meant buying him loads of shark themed items, he was ready to do that.

jungmo nodded happily, playing this his plastic shark in his father's arms.

jungmo was his biological child. his mother was johnny's ex wife, and as much as he regretted marrying her, he didnt regret jungmo. he was one of the only highlights in his life, and he was so special to him.

the boy was three years old, and lived with his mom in a different part of korea, quite far away from seoul, so he only got to see him fortnightly. he has curly, soft brown hair, and the prettiest tan skin. his eyelashes were luscious and his eyes were perfect.

johnny saw him as an angel.

"daddy, what we have for dinner?" jungmo asked, holding onto johnny's thumb with his hand, and looking up to him with sparkling eyes.

"we can have whatever you want to have," johnny told him, playing with his curls, "what do you want?"

"hm...." the baby thought, looking off into the distance, "dont know."

"how about we go look?" johnny suggested with a chuckle, "you can pick something out!"

jungmo stood up excitedly with a nod, as johnny just smiled, contently.

-

ten: hi! wanna hang out?

johnny:

ten: what who's child is that and why did you just send me a picture of a baby

johnny: mine

ten: you're kidding right ?,?,!;!;

johnny: want me to show you his birth certificate?

ten: omg

ten: you're a dad???????!!!?!?!?!

johnny: i have a child, ten. yes

johnny: i am a dad LOL

ten: you didn't answer my question

johnny: you can come over if you'd like? jungmo can meet u :D

ten: i'd love to omg

ten: still cant believe you're a fucking father johnny

johnny: i shouldve told you earlier but yeah i am