nineteen

"jungmo~" ten called out, leaving johnny in bed for a little while longer, but needing to wake the baby up for food, "oh, hi baby!"

jungmo giggled, standing up in his bed to greet the man. he held his stuffed shark in his arms exitedly, raising his arms to ten to be lifted up, "hi hi! where daddy?"

"dadd- he's still in bed! he didnt sleep too well last night," ten explained, "we should leave him be for a little while, how about we make breakfast, hm?"

jungmo shook his head as ten held him in his arms, "daddy wake up!" he whined.

"alright, we can go and wake him up, but dont be loud, okay?" ten laughed, "be nice!"

jungmo giggled as they walked towards the room with the sleeping american. jungmo's face lit up, as he spotted his father, fast asleep on the bed,
"daddy!~ wake up!"

"hey! shh~" ten sighed lightly, sitting beside johnny in bed. jungmo crawled over, sitting ontop of johnny and putting his face right infront of his.

"roar!" he giggled, waking johnny up.

"ah- who- oh, hi baby," johnny laughed warmly, "you're a scary monster, huh?"

jungmo nodded proudly, as his dad sat up, bringing him with him, "he said not wake you up, but i said  wake you up!"

"see, i tried to let you sleep for a little while longer," ten chuckled, as johnny shot a smile over to him. ten almost felt his heart melt from the sleepiness of johnny's expression, his messy hair and his puffy face, "you can't blame me this time!"

"nah, i'll still blame you," johnny teased, placing jungmo in his lap and pulling ten's arm, "stay here for a little longer?"

ten obviously couldnt say no, and crawled back under the covers, resting his head on the older's shoulder, shutting his eyes. jungmo examined ten, climbing into his lap instead.

"are you hurt?" jungmo pouted, poking a red mark on ten's jawline-neck area. ten's eyes widened, as he frantically side-eyed johnny.

"ahh," johnny nodded, trying to keep himself from laughing, "ten-ah must've gotten bitten by a mosquito in his sleep!"

ten's cheeks were slightly flushed now, unknowing of johnny's actions from last night. he should've checked in the mirror, for goodness sake.

"oh no!" jungmo wailed, softly stroking ten's cheek, "it'll he okay, ten ten!"

johnny chuckled, seeing how embarrassed ten was, enjoying it alot, "jungmo baby, do you think you could go and grab some clothes for you to wear today?"

"mm.. bed too high!" jungmo groaned, before johnny lifted him off the bed. he waddled out of the room, leaving the two adults to themselves again.

"joh- what- you-" ten whispered, as johnny just smiled at him fondly, "you should've told me!"

"that just takes away the fun though, doesnt it?" johnny teased, holding ten's hand with one of his, and holding his cheek with the other, "im gonna be honest, i didnt notice it until you came in here this morning."

"yeah alright john," ten rolled his eyes, whining and laying across the older's lap, "i dont believe you for a second."

"get up~" johnny laughed, "it's fine, we can cover it!"

"with what?!"

"uh... good question.."

"yeah, dumbass. we can't," ten sighed as he sat up with a laugh, "it's fine, jungmo think's its a mosquito bite now apparently."

"and it's pretty. it suits you."

ten raised an eyebrow at his lover, before pulling the covers off of him, "get up, shit face."

"woah! feisty today, huh?" johnny called out, as ten left the bedroom to help jungmo.

-

ten: this mf gave me a hickey.

taeyong: excuse me

taeyong: he

taeyong: what

ten: OH WAIT I HAVENT TOLD YOU THE MAIN PART yeah we kissed last night

taeyong: YOOOOO

taeyong: IM HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

ten: i'm happy too :(

taeyong: good kisser

ten: gna be honest, best person i've ever kissed

taeyong: ayo we've kissed before tf u mean

ten: i stand by my statement

taeyong: hmph

taeyong: OK BACK TO THE HICKEY? WHAT?

ten: yeah so we were kissing but like, i didnt want us to kiss for 1048474 years, because it was the first n i wanted it to be short and sweet. so i stopped it, so he decided to kiss my cheek / neck right

ten: and i dont think anything of it, he's just kissing me, it doesnt even feel like he's ,, doing? anything?

ten: and then guess who spots it in the morning

taeyong: whom

ten: his fucking child

ten: his three year old son

ten: this mf has the balls to go "it's a mosquito bite 🥺"

taeyong: PLSS THIS IS SO FUNNY

taeyong: gotta love him

ten: no

ten: i dont love him

taeyong: yeah okay and i'm straight

ten: hmph

taeyong: anyways i gotta go walk my fish or whatever go enjoy ur day whore

ten: enjoy sleeping for 3 more hours <3