thirtythree

"mm- p-papa~" jungmo spoke quietly, his voice wobbly as he held his shark in his arm, walking into his father's bedroom.

he called for ten, as johnny was behind him, and not in jungmo's sight. he didnt get a response, as he boy was fast asleep, so he waddled towards him, nose sniffling as he tapped his cheek.

"mm- wha-" ten mumbled, his eyes opening slowly to see the boy stood infront of him, "ah- jungmo- hi-"

jungmo's bottom lip quivered, as ten sat up slowly, "ten p-papa.."

"are you okay?" ten asked, reaching down and carefully lifting the child onto the bed, sitting him on his lap, "hey, c'mere.."

jungmo cried softly, falling into the man's chest and hugging him tight, "daddy.."

ten gently shook johnny, while rubbing jungmo's back, comforting him, "johnny~"

"mm... huh? is it... morning?-" johnny stammered, sitting up with his eyes still shut, before he heard jungmo's sniffles, "oh baby.."

jungmo climbed out of ten's hold, and into johnny's.

"shh.. it's okay..." johnny comforted, half asleep but ten found it so lovely, "d'you have a nightmare?"

"mhm.." jungmo nodded, wiping his eyes with his fists, as the two men moved closer together, so jungmo got more comfort, "it... m-mommy.."

johnny's heart broke, wiping jungmo's eyes and passing him his shark that had fallen out of his arms. he fixed his messy bed head and pyjamas, as sat cross legged in the middle of the bed.

"she... she shouting again.."

"again?" johnny tilted his head, as he shared a concerned glance with ten.

"mm.." jungmo nodded, "scared.."

"you're safe here now, okay? me and papa have you, yeah?" johnny comforted the toddler, as he climbed between them, his head on the pillow as johnny put the blanket over him, "do you need anything?"

"nuh-uh," he shook his head, as ten laid back down, a sad expression as jungmo laid on his back, shutting his eyes. his cheeks were still red and tear stained, and his neck was sweaty, "m'tired..."

"alright, well go back to sleep, m'kay?" johnny kissed the boy's head, laying too, "we got you."

-

"he's still sleeping, he needs to catch up on the sleep he lost," ten frowned, as johnny got ready for work.

he was still sick, and didnt think he'd be able to survive a school day, so he decided to stay home to rest, but also to supervise jungmo.

"how are you?" the younger asked, walking towards his lover as he made coffee. he wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing the back of his neck.

"i'm so worried, ten.."

"mm.." ten nodded, as johnny sighed, turning around. they smiled at eachother, before johnny kissed the boy's lips, his hands on his cheeks, "thanks."

johnny laughed, shaking his head, "i'll send you money, order lunch for you two."

"i can pay, johnny."

johnny shook his head, fixing his tie and walking away from ten, grabbing his lunch from the fridge, "i'll send you money, dont be stupid."

ten rolled his eyes, as they left the kitchen together.

"should i ask jungmo about his nightmare? that's really- not a good sign," ten asked, still holding johnny's waist as he grabbed his things, "the fact he said again.."