four

"hi~" johnny spoke, walking behind ten and wrapping his arm around his waist once again. ten's body flinched, making the older laugh, "chill out, it's just me."

taeyong watched from the other side of the staff room, and ten could hear him quietly chuckling, "hi, johnny," ten smiled, continuing to make his coffee, "how are you?"

"mm... a bit tired," ten laughed. it was soon to be the last lesson of the day, but luckily ten had a free period and could spend it in the staff room, marking things. "do you have a class?"

"nope, im free," johnny told him, opening the cupboard above his head and grabbing a cookie. he then continued to break it in half and put one half in the younger's mouth, "you?"

"yeah, me too." ten answered, dipping his cookie into the coffee. johnny leant against the counter, and thought for a moment.

"come to my classroom," johnny smiled, only receiving a weird look from the smaller, "what? wow, okay, dont hang out with me then."

"nah i was kidding," ten chuckled, "yeah alright, i'll chill there for a while if you want."

johnny's face lit up, and ten could just hear a childish chuckle from the other side of the long room. obviously from taeyong.

-

"i'm so tired~"  ten groaned, resting his head on the table as johnny sat at his desk. it was almost like ten was in detention, and johnny found it very funny.

"you should've told me! i would've prompted you to go home instead," johnny frowned, as ten's head shot up to glare at him, "what?!"

"i literally did, mr suh."

"oh wow, it's really like you're in detention now, huh?" johnny smirked, and ten just scoffed.

"stop being weird.." ten laughed, letting his hair flow down onto the table. johnny smiled, as the younger rested. he didnt want to admire him too much, as it'd be weird, but if he said he didnt have the tiniest soft spot for ten, he'd be lying.

he's always admired him since they met a few years back. he found him fascinating, almost fairy-like.

"we should hang out more," johnny suggested, leaning back in his seat, "get to know eachother."

"we can hang out one day," ten nodded, playing with his own hair, that was still laid across the table, "we'll plan something."

"we'll call it a friendship date."

ten just raised an eyebrow, but smiled. he liked johnny referring to it as a date. it felt nice.

-

taeyong: how was ur seggs

ten: excuse me

taeyong: sir i know what happened in that classroom

ten: well no you dont obviously

ten: jesus christ tae omg

ten: no i didnt do that with him

taeyong: what happened then smh

ten: we're going on a date ;)

taeyong: WOAHHHH WHAT

ten: calm down its not even romantic

ten: he called it a "friend date" 🤢

taeyong: oh he likessssss you

ten: really?

taeyong: absolutely chittaphon

taeyong: he's flirting

ten: awesome

taeyong: you're welcome

a/n im so excited for romance to start

im so excited for more CHENLE!!!!'