twenty-one

ten: taeyong im so happy.

ten: jungmo called me papa last night, and johnny agreed that he liked it for me

ten: he said that we can tell people im his stepdad

ten: im gonna lose my mind

ten: he's asleep rn he fell asleep so quick mannnn

ten: you're asleep too arent you

ten: ya'll are weaaaakkk

ten: hmph

ten: whatever i guess i'll just go to sleep too smh

-

johnny stood in the bathroom, styling his hair, as ten stood behind him, hugging his waist and kissing his bare back.

johnny had just had a shower, although they werent going anywhere today, he just wanted to be feel fresh for their last day on vacation. neither of them liked how quickly it'd gone, but they were just trying to enjoy it.

jungmo was sat on the older two's bed on johnny's phone, completely occupied with snacks and mobile games.

with a gentle, passionate shoulder kiss, ten melted into his neck, still holding him.

"ten, i'm doing my hair," johnny laughed, trying to pry ten away from him, but there was just no point, "you're a handful."

"and you're a handful of sexy," ten giggled, making johnny roll his eyes, turning around, "oh, hello-"

pushing the bathroom door shut with his foot, johnny pressed ten up against it. ten gasped, side eyeing to the wall, to remind johnny of his three year old in the room across.

this made the boy laugh, as he held ten's head so the door didnt hurt him, "what are you thinking, huh?" he questioned the boy who was now a blushed mess, "you're inappropriate, damn."

"you- you've got me pinned against a wall!" ten whisper-shouted, trying not to burst into laughter, "you're the inappropriate one! it's 11am!"

"what do you mean!" johnny laughed, kissing ten's lips softly as he spoke, "nothing inappropriate... nothing."

"stop~"

"hm? why?" johnny asked, staring into his eyes.

"just fuckin- kiss me normally, idiot."

johnny chuckled, as ten kissed him, pushing away from the door and kissing his lips passionately. johnny chuckled softly, his hands on ten's face as they swayed together.

"no more.." johnny whispered, breaking the kiss, not letting ten kiss him any longer. he decorated ten's face with baby kisses though, before holding his shoulders and smiling gently, "you happy?"

ten simply nodded, wrapping his arms around the man's waist, hugging him and resting his head on his shoulder, "m'sleepy though."

the three were leaving late at night, which neither of them really cared about, as they liked night drives. but they had to wake up pretty early, meaning ten was exhausted.

"you can sleep in the car, if you want?" johnny suggested, "jungmo will almost definitely sleep too."

"but.." ten started, dropping his shoulders with disappointment, "i slept on the way here~ i dont wanna sleep on the way home! you'll just be lonely!"

johnny smiled sweetly, shaking his head and opening the bathroom door, pushing him out of the room.

"ten papa!"

johnny smiled, as he heard ten join jungmo on the bed. he finished styling his hair, sprayed himself with cologne and packed away his bathroom essentials he wouldn't need for the rest of the day.

-

"it's c-cold," ten shivered, as he packed their suitcases and belongings into the car. johnny laughed, walking behind ten and wrapping his arms around him to warm him up the best he could, "what, so you're just gonna keep walking around like this?"

johnny laughed, shaking his head, "absolutely not, it's not that cold anyways."

"you're so mean!" ten whined, watching johnny walk back inside to grab some more luggage and extra bags. he followed him, still shivering.

until johnny greeted him with a blanket, wrapping it around him with a laugh, "this should help, mr shivers."

ten smiled, falling into johnny's chest, as he tried to help him. but obviously ten just wanted affection. johnny groaned teasingly, before kissing ten's head then ruffling his hair, "come on, just a few more bags then we can get on the road!"

"ugh~"

a/n filler chapter :D