twentyfive

"summer went so fast." ten pouted, as he sat down next to johnny on the couches in the staff room.

johnny nodded in agreement, sipping his coffee with one hand and scrolling through his phone in the other. ten just sighed, resting his head on the older's shoulder.

"you feeling okay?" johnny asked, putting his coffee down on the table infront of them and holding ten's hand instead. ten made a confused face.

"yeah?" he laughed, "why wouldn't i be?"

"wow~" johnny tutted, "i'm not allowed to be caring now?"

"nope!" ten laughed, standing up. johnny watched him, with a sad expression, "i have a class to teach, i'll see you later."

johnny frowned , pulling down on ten's shirt. ten leant down and accepted the kiss that johnny was giving with a giggle, "have a good day."

ten nodded, ruffling johnny's hair as he walked away.

"you two... dating? married? what's going on?" jaehyun laughed, sitting where ten was before, just not as close.

johnny laughed, followed by a sigh, "you could just say we got a bit closer over summer.."

"ya'll fucked yet?"

"JAEHYUN?!" johnny gasped, followed by a laugh, as he shook his head, "no, we haven't."

"do you... want to?" jaehyun teased, getting closer to johnny's face, before being pushed away.

"WHAT- NO- i mean- eventually...? probably??" johnny stuttered, his cheeks becoming pink as jaehyun laughed at him, "i hate you."

jaehyun shook his head, "you're cute."

johnny pouted, dropping his shoulders.

-

ten: hii i miss you

johnny: im teaching dumbass

ten: get off ur mf phone

johnny: they're taking a test!

ten: so ur not teaching

ten: i miss u

ten: i want to kiss u so bad

johnny: do it then pussy

ten: no because i will and that'd be gross

johnny: boring!

ten: i shouldn't've gone on vacation with u bcs now im used to waking up to you and spending almost every minute with you

ten: it's unhealthy smh

johnny: shut up

ten: ugh

ten: im coming to ur classroom at lunch :)

johnny: this is my last class of the day

ten: mine too

ten: gives us more time then

johnny: ..... what

ten: see you soon <3

johnny: you're a menace.

-
cw: smut ;)

ten giggled, as he sat on johnny's lap. the chair was leaning back, but it was sturdy to hold the two of them, as ten kissed the older, "i cant say i wasn't expecting this-"