twenty

"here, put your arm through here," ten smiled, helping jungmo put on his armbands, "very cute!"

jungmo smiled, standing on the bathroom counter, before falling into ten's arms, "where dadda?"

"he's waiting for us in the car!" ten told him, placing him gently on the floor, watching him waddle out of the bathroom, grabbing his pool noodle, "gosh, that is so much bigger than you. need help?"

"hmph- no- jungmo okay!" he struggled to hold the foam tube in his arms, but he was confident in himself, "m'hungry.."

"i think your dad has some food in a bag for you!" ten smiled, trying to avoid calling johnny 'daddy' at all costs, for his own dignity, "come on, lets go, he's waiting!"

jungmo giggled with a nod, taking ten's hand and walking out of the house, "mm, can we get icecream!?"

"dont ask me!"

-

johnny watched as ten and jungmo played in the sea together. this part of the beach was very empty, meaning they could just enjoy themselves, without being surrounded by too many people.

they didnt go too deep, as jungmo was still a short toddler, not able to swim perfectly yet, but ten helped him, lifting him above the waves and pushing his curly hair out of his face when the wind messed it up.

johnny was so calm. he didnt want to enter the water, as he knew how cold it would be, so he just remained on a blanket laid on the sand, watching his two favourite people together.

the sun was warm. pleasant, and enjoyable. it wasnt too hot, but it wasn't too chilly. it was the perfect temperature, and johnny was extremely happy.

he took pictures of the two, almost immediately setting them as his lockscreen, to admire whenever he needed to smile. he was so grateful for these boys.

"daddy!" jungmo called out, as ten followed him. his little feet kicked in the sand, as he ran over to his father with a happy smile, and slightly damp hair, "ten said we can get ice cream!"

"i didn- yeah!"

johnny rolled his eyes as jungmo landed in his lap. he laughed, wrapping a towel around his son, passing his lover one too, "i suppose we could.. are you two done in the water?"

ten nodded, sitting down next to johnny, shivering slightly, drying himself then immediately putting on johnny's hoodie which was warm from being in the sun, "one hundred percent f-finished..."

johnny laughed, pullimg ten closer by the waist and holding him, warming him up, "im so glad i didnt go in."

"yeah, i wish i was you," ten laughed, teeth chattering slightly. johnny placed jungmo inbetween the two, so he could warm up quicker, "how is he not cold?!"

jungmo giggled, hugging ten's waist to help him warm up too. ten's heart shattered into tiny pieces as he hugged the toddler back gently. he genuinely loved this kid so much.

-

"mm!" jungmo giggled, holding an ice cream that was almost as big as his face. the two adults chuckled at him, before johnny took his hand and guided him down the street.

he then grabbed ten's hand with his other, making the boy shy, as he wasnt used to showing affection in busy, public places. ten tried to hide, but johnny just laughed, holding their hands slightly up.

"johnny~" ten whined.

"it's fine!" johnny pleaded, giving ten the puppy eyes, as jungmo was distracted by the ice cream. ten huffed, as johnny gave him his ice cream to shut him up.