twentythree

"tae... yong..." jungmo sounded out, as taeyong was introduced to him by johnny, "taeyong is pretty boy!"

jungmo pointed at the slightly sparkly eyeshadow placed on taeyong's eyelids with a giggle. taeyong smiled sweetly, adoring the boy already.

"mhm, he is!" ten agreed, laughing and holding jungmo on his knee. johnny had gone to the store to buy food for the four of them, as taeyong was staying the night.

" you married to taeyong?" jungmo asked innocently, making both boys laugh.

"no, mo, i'm not married to taeyong, we're just friends!" ten smiled, as jungmo fiddled with the strings on his hoodie.

"ten papa, you need husband or wife!" jungmo whined, squishing ten cheeks, "can you marry daddy?"

taeyong chuckled, and ten just smiled at the child, "you tell him to marry me, and i might consider it..."

and right at that moment, johnny walked through the door with bags of groceries in his hands. ten hopped up to help him, placing jungmo carefully on the couch.

greeting him with a swift kiss on the lips, ten took the bags and made his way to the kitchen. johnny watched him, shocked, but wasn't complaining. atleast now he didnt need to put the groceries away.

taeyong and johnny made eye contact, laughing at the younger and shrugging.

"god, he's so in love with you," taeyong laughed, as johnny sat next to jungmo on the couch, ruffling his hair, "so so in love."

"yep, i know," johnny sighed with a smile, as jungmo giggled, "why're you giggling?!"

the toddler didnt reply, just giggled more until johnny began tickling him, "daddy!! no! tickles!!"

"nope, not until you tell me why you were giggling!"

"ah- no! you and ten papa are in love!" jungmo squealed as johnny lifted him into his lap, "that why i giggle!"

"no no," johnny spoke, as he took off his jacket and threw it into the back of the couch, "ten's in love with me, that's all. i could never be in love with him."

"HUH?!" ten shouted from the kitchen, offended, "HEY!"

the three laughed, before ten came back into the living room, grabbing the jacket from the couch and wrapping it around him, sitting in between taeyong and johnny.

"dont worry jungmo, your dad's just in denial!"

-

ten's instagram story

johnny's instagram story

taeyong's snapchat story