Part 6

Its back to Luna's POV

Peter leaves to take a call. I walk around his room. He had old electronics, a few posters, a couple of the star wars movies on a self. His room was very basic. I walk around and make it to his desk. He had one of those boards with a bunch a photos of him and his friends. There was also this card that said 'A minor upgrade, TS'. I notice a picture that was really strange. It was a picture of Peter and Tony. Peter had a internship with Tony? Why didn't Peter tell me? Or better yet why didn't Tony say anything when i mentioned Peter? Peter comes back into his room. "Soo, whatcha looking at" Peter says. "You met Tony Stark? That's so cool" That is pretty cool seeing as he's just a regular kid from Queens. "Um, yeah. It's just for an internship." He says, "So what do you wanna do?" I honestly didn't know what to do. When me and Alex hung out we just watched movies all day. "I don't know. Maybe watch a movie?" I ask him. "Yeah sure".

We watch a movie and when it was over, Aunt May brought us pizza. It was getting dark outside and I need to get back to the compound. I start walking from the subway. The streets were empty. It was so strange. I felt like there was someone else there walking with me but i didn't see anyone. I feel a tap on my shoulder. When i turn around, there was nothing. I look back in the direction that I'm walking in and there's this extremely tall and bulky guy. "Get on the ground and give me your wallet and phone" He says. He's holding a gun to my head. I get on the ground and reach into my pockets. Urgh i'm going to get my new outfit dirty. All of the sudden, the guy gets attacked by webs. "Now why are you robbing a pretty girl like her?" Someone behind me says. A few minutes later, a guy in a red and blue spandex suit reaches his hand out to me to help me get up. I can't believed I was saved by spider-man. "Are you ok miss?" He asks. His voice is super familiar. "I'm fine thanks to you" I was held gun-point. That's the strangest thing ever. "Do you need me to swing you home?" SWING? ME? HOME? MY FEET ARE STAYING ON THE GROUND. "No, but you can walk me home if you want" I say trying not to sound too scared. We start walking to the compound.

After a long and quiet walk, we finally get to the compound. "We're here" I say with a smile. "Wait. You live at the Avengers facility?" Spider-man asks. "Yup! I feel like I can trust you, wanna know a secret?" I ask him. If he can keep his identity a secret, he can definitely keep mine too. He nods. "I'm Captain America's daughter" His suit eyes widen. "I-I go to go" He says. "Umm, spidey, you're gonna keep this a secret right?" He nods before swinging away. He's so awkward. I go inside the compound and everyone watching tv. "Hey Luna" Wanda says. "Hey" I say while trying to figure out were to sit. "How was hanging with your new friends?" Dad asks. "Umm it was just me and peter and when I was walking home something happened" I don't want have even more lies. "OMG DID YOU GUYS KISS? WAS A GOOD KISS OR LIKE A SMALL PECK?" Nat says a little to excited. My dad looks mad and Tony looks way too happy. "We didn't kiss. He didn't even walk me home. But I did almost get robbed at gun-point" Everyone looks at me shocked. "How do you ALMOST get robbed" Dad asks me. "Well, I got saved by spider-man and before you ask, he walked me home" Everyone looks even more shocked. "Oh yeah and why didn't you tell me you know Peter?" I asks Tony. "What. I dont know Peter. Peter who? I've never heard the name Peter?" Wow he sucks at lying. "I saw the picture in his room. He's intern" I tell him. "I have a lot of interns. I can't remember all of them" I decide to leave it there.

I go to my second day of school. Peter has been acting weird. He's been looking, like full on staring at me. At lunch things got weird. "Hey, you never me if you home ok." Peter says. "Well, I guess I got home ok. But the walk over was awful" I tell him. "Omg, what happened?" MJ asks. "This guy tried robbing me and Spider-man came to save me." Peter and Ned looked at each other. "Was he cute?" MJ asks me. "He wears a mask. How could I possibly see if he's cute" "His voice, how he was acting, what he said, was he nice or did he just save you and blame the victim?" I take a moment to think about everything after the attempted robbery. "Well he sound like he couldn't be older than us, he was kinda awkward but he walk me home. He didn't really say anything on the walk back but what he did say was all very sweet. Also he called me pretty but that was while he was taking down the robber." Ned nudges Peter.