Part 20

Dad and I hang out all day. We watched sad movies, ate ice cream and i cried for a large part of the day. He was weirdly understanding. I don't even think he was mad at me. I don't think he's mad at Peter now. Nat has declared that she hate Peter for breaking my heart, which i think is a joke, I'm not quiet sure. But Dad hasn't given his opinion on anything. Today, I have school. Which means I have to see Peter. I hate that we have almost every class together except our elective. I chose art and he chose tech. This second semester is killing me. The only thing that made it fun was Peter. I didn't see Peter when I got to school. Or when I went to my locker. And he wasn't there when I went to English class. The bell rings and he still isn't here. That's so strange. Mr. Robinson starts explain our project on Macbeth. 10 minutes later, Peter comes in the class. "Ahh, Peter, nice to know you decided to come" Mr. Robinson says. "Sorry I'm late." Peter answers while handing him the late slip. He looks like shit. What the hell happened? "It's alright. Take your seat" I really hate that Peter and I are sitting next to each other. It's so weird that all the things I loved a couple days ago are all different today. Peter since next to me. I try to pay attention to Mr. Robinson ut it's so hard too when my ex-boyfriend is sitting next to me. "Ok now I'm going to call out the groups." He starts naming people and everyone starts moving around. "Luna Rogers and Peter Parker, group 9" Shit. I would rather be with Flash than with Peter right now. Peter and I look at each other not saying a word. This isn't happening. "Sooo, Macbeth." Peter says awkwardly. "Peter, I can ask to switch groups. It might be for the best." I say. Honestly, I don't know whether I want to kiss Peter or slap him so I really need to get away.

Peter POV:

Luna gets up to talk to Mr. Robinson. I can't believe I broke up with her. She didn't deserve that. I didn't want to come in between her and her dad. She loves him. Maybe I didn't deserve her. Luna was always thinking about others. The one time she does something for herself, I ruin it. She looks so sad. I miss her. I can't be missing her. We broke up Saturday night and Monday morning, I already miss her. I missing knowing that she was mine. She comes back. "Hey, so I'm working with Betty and Addison. Mr. Robinson said you can join any group." Luna explains. "Oh, ok" I answer. She goes to Betty's group and I go to Ned and Mj group. "Heyyy guys" I say. "What wrong with you guys." MJ asks in a very serious tone. "What are you talking about?" I ask. "You guys flirt for like 6 months and then all of the sudden, you don't even want to work together." MJ says. "We just got in to an argument a couple days ago." I say. "You guys never fight. You're like the ideal best friends." Ned says. I guess we would've told them sooner or later. "Ok fine. The past month, Luna and I have been dating. And a coupe days ago, I broke up with her." I say. MJ looks pissed off and Ned just looks shocked. "Are you serious? You have to fix this now. I love Luna and now she won't hang out with us because you're a dumbass." MJ says. Harsh. "I'm sure she will still hang out with you guys." I say. At lunch, I don't see Luna at all. Until I spot her with Betty. She's sitting with the popular people. She looks really in her element.