Part 7

It's been a month since school has started. It went by fast enough and MJ, Ned and Peter managed to make a lot better. It's very different than high school in movies. Like there isn't 50 guys chasing after you, there isn't a mean girl, the nerdy girl doesn't get a makeover, the jocks don't suck. The one thing that does suck is that I still haven't told my friends whole I am. I've kept making excuses. But that's going to end today. Tony is having a Halloween party and I'm inviting them. Everyone knows that their coming so they're at least prepared.

I get ready for the party. I decide to as a Fairy. (I'm sorry if you don't want to, just pretend it's whatever you want) The guest start arriving at 8. MJ is first to arrive out of my friends to arrive. She comes as a witch. Peter and Ned come at the same time. Ned is a tourist and Peter is a basketball player. "Ok, Luna, now that we are all here, why are we all here?" MJ asks, "We aren't crashing a random rich dudes party right? Honestly, I didn't think you had in you but I dig it" My dad starts walking towards us. "Hey Luna, is that Captain America" Ned asks. Peter is being very quiet. "So umm, guys meet my dad, Steve Rogers. Dad, meet my friends, Ned, MJ and Peter" "YOUR DAD IS CAPTAIN AMERICA? HOW DO YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET?" Ned yells out. "Cool." Mj says. Peter doesn't say anything.

Ned and MJ go roam around the place for a bit. Peter and I are sitting at the bar drinking apple juice. I look to the door and the last person I would expect walks in. Alex. Why is he here. Did I not make it clear enough that I'm mad last month. I pull Peter off his chair and set him in front of me. "Luna what are you doing." I keep my eye on Alex. Peter follows my gaze. "Oh" He whispers. "I'm sorry but I really don't want to deal with this right now. Can you ju-" Before i can finish Alex makes his way over. "Hi Luna. Peter" I don't say anything. "You know, I'm shocked that Luna told you about her Avenger dad. She took 3 years to tell me." Omg can he just shut up. "Why are you here." I ask. "Your dad invited me. You should really lighten up. Have a drink." He says with a smirk. "I don't drink"

I had a couple of drinks last year with Alex. It turns out i'm a very flirty drunk. "Now if that isn't biggest lie I've ever heard." Alex says. There was a lot of things I would do with Alex that I didn't actually want to do. Like that time we stole Alex's brother's cigarettes. I've changed a lot in a year. I never liked doing those things and I was hoping that my friends wouldn't find out. They like following the rules and so did I so what if they find out and feel like they can't trust me. "I don't drink" I say very clearly so he can get it through his thick head, "come on, Peter let's go find MJ and Ned" I pull Peter out to a quiet hallway before he say anything.

We start walking around the building. "Soo" Peter says awkwardly. "I'm sorry." I barely breath out. God this is so embarrassing. "What? Why?" He stops and asks. "I involved you and you had to see that and he's just so annoying." We keep walking checking the rooms to find Ned and MJ. We make it to my room and Ned is sitting on my bed while MJ is at my desk. "Heyy guysss, definitely not what it looks like" MJ says. "It's fine, I have nothing blackmail worthy" I say. That's a lie. Under my bed, I have a box with photos and other things from when me and Alex would hangout. I didn't enjoy do those things but they were memories. "Um can we talk?" I ask them as MJ and Peter sit next to Ned