Part 10

I introduce Peter to Sam and Bucky. He keeps fixing his hair. For some reason Sam and Bucky are just laughing. "What's wrong with you guys?" I ask them. "We aren't doing anything" Bucky says. "So then why are two laughing?" Honestly, are they ok? Peter came over, I introduced them and they started laughing like maniacs. "You wouldn't get it." Sam says. I was going answer them but I got a text. Betty is having a party tomorrow. I've never been to a high school party but I know that they are loud and full of drunken teenagers. "Urgh whatever," I turn to face Peter again, "Betty's having a party tomorrow. Are you going?" "Oh yeah, she told me about that earlier this week. I don't know if I'm going though. You?" Peter says. "I might. It would interesting to finally go to a high school party." I see Alex again. He definitely would go. Peter sees him too. "Well, if you, I'll go" Peter says. "Aw kid, Luna has got you wrapped around her finger" Sam says before he and Bucky go.

The party ended. Ned and MJ had to go home but Peter stayed. We went to the living room to watch something. We decided to watch How I met your mother. I rest my head on Peters chest. Why is his heart beating so fast? Peter starts playing with my hair. I get butterflies in my stomach. "He's a good kid. Just let them be." I think Tony said. "She's my daughter and she doesn't know him." That was definitely my dad. "Steve, they're kids. What are you going to do to? Kill him?" Nat says. I open my eyes. We must of fallen asleep. Dad, Nat and Tony were standing in front of us arguing. I shake Peter to wake him up. He's eyes snap open. He sees them arguing. "Hey, what happened?" Peter whispers. I'm still laying on him but his arm is around me now. "I think we fell asleep but I don't know what they're arguing about" i whisper back at him. "She's 16." Dad says. Wait are they arguing about me? "Exactly, you should let her do what she wants." Nat says. "And we don't know if their together. I mean, It's him." Tony says. "He got his girlfriends dad arrested and skipped school a bunch of times so he can be the hero." Dad says. Ok, I'm officially lost. Who are they talking about. I look at Peter. His whole vibe just changed. "are you ok?" I whisper to Peter. "Yeah, don't worry about it" Peter says before playing with my hair. "But he's a better influence than Alex" Nat says. "Umm guys?" I say to them as I sit normally, "Why are you arguing?" My dad looks at me then to Peter. "Nothing." He says. Why is he lying. It's so infuriating that he never tells me anything. "Oh come one. Really? Nothing? You guys are clearly talking about me. Don't act like you know more than one 16 year old girl." I say raising my voice. "I'll tell you later." Nat says calmly. Peter checks his phone. I look over. It's 9 in morning and he has like 30 miss calls from Aunt May. "Oh shit," Peter whispers. "Language" We all say. "Umm, Luna, I have to go. Aunt May is going to be pissed. I'll uh see you tonight" Peter says before leaving.

"What's happening tonight?" Dad asks. "What were you guys talking about?" I ask him. "What happened with Alex?" Dad asks. Nat and Tony leave us. I guess I should tell him. I explain everything that happened. I made sure not to leave a single detail. "Wait, so you smoked?" Is that all he got from this? "It one puff and it was awful and I didn't want to do it." I reassure him. "I can't believe I didn't realize what happened." Dad says. "Also you're grounded." He adds. "What? But there's this party at Betty's house and Peter and I were gonna go and it would be my first high school party and why am i grounded?" This sucks. "You have been lying for more than a year and I've lost my trust for you." I am going to this party even if it's the last thing I do.