Part 9

Peter POV:

We walk to the dance floor. I couldn't pick an even worse timing. They were playing a slow song. Luna and I stand awkwardly, not sure what to do. Eventually, I place my hands on her hips and she wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry. I suck a dancing" she says, laughing. I think it's safe to say I really like her, even more than friends. I know I've only known Luna for a month and she doesn't know I'm Spider-Man and she doesn't know that I already know all the avengers and she doesn't know that I already knew that she was Captain America's daughter. "Don't worry, you can't be as bad as me" I reassure her. Someone taps on my shoulder I turn around and it's Mr. Stark. "Hey, you must be Peter." Tony says. I'm so confused. "Omg, how do still not recognize him. He literally interns for you." Luna sounds so annoyed. "I'm sorry I don't have photographic memories." Tony snaps back. He looks back at me. "So Peter, can we talk?" He asks. I look at Luna and she looks beyond confused. Before I can answer, Tony pulls me away.

We start walking around the room. "So what did you want to talk to about" Tony stops and stands in front of me. "Look, kid, I don't know what's going in between you two but I feel morally obligated to tell you that Luna is possibly the most important thing in this whole building. I'm guessing you didn't tell her about Spider-Man?" I shake my head no. "That entirely you choice to tell her but just don't miss your chance to do something ambitious. But don't be too ambitious either. Like a level under the Vulture situation. But you know, make sure you don't miss your chance for something great" That was the most confusing talk ever. "Wait, what do you mean something great" I ask him. "With Luna? She definitely thinks you're awesome and Capsical, would rather you than any other guy." Wait has it been that obvious. "I-I'm gonna back." I say.

I find Luna talking to Sam and Bucky. "Heyy Luna" "Heyy, you guys took a while. So this is Sam and Bucky. But you probably know them as the Falcon and White wolf." She explains while she messes my hair. I fix it while she's distracted. "Hey" I say to Sam and Bucky. They're just laughing. "You fixed your hair. I like it messy." Luna says when she looks back at me. She messes it up again.