Part 13

Over the next couple of months, Peter and I have become inseparable. He has been over a lot more but a lot of times we hung out was interrupted with Peter having to go on a mission. They've decided to make him an Avenger. Which brings me to today. I was supposed to hang out with Peter. We had this plan to watch cheesy Christmas movies all day even though it's the middle of April but the Avengers had a big mission to go to. Well the ones who were in new york. So it was really just Dad, Nat, Wanda, Vision and Peter. Tony decided to stay so he could go to some big business meeting in LA. I was chilling in the living room trying to find something to watch on Netflix. "Luna? You look sad. Why don't you come with me to LA." Tony asks when he comes in to the living room. Obviously, I'm sad. My best friend/crush had to cancel on me so he could go save some people. Great, now i sound selfish. Maybe a few days in LA wouldn't be too bad. "Umm sure."

I pack a few things for LA. Like a bathing suit because it's so much hotter there than in New York, (I know that's not actually true but lets pretend like it is) some outfits and a bunch of other things I might need. I haven't gone out of new york in a while so this might be fun. The plane ride over was pretty boring. We checked into this fancy hotel and Tony had to go to his meeting, leaving me alone in LA. I decide to go to the beach and work on my tan. I got to the nearest beach to my hotel. When i get there, I set down my towel and jut scroll on my phone. I text Peter.

Me: How's it going? - 12:00

Peter: We're heading back now - 12:01

I thought that was going to take longer

Me: You won't believe where I am - 12:02

Peter: Where? -12;02

Me: LA - 12:03

Peter: OMG WHAT? - 12:05

Me: Yeah but I'll ask Tony to fly me back and we can hangout - 12:06

Peter: Dw enjoy LA

Peter: I want a gift tho -12:07

I'll call him later. I put my sun glasses on and relax for a bit. But then I start to feel thirsty. Luckily, there's one of those bars on the beach. I go and order a virgin pina colada. This guy who looks unbelievably familair is just staring at me. The bartender hands my drink and I look into my bag for some money. "Hey, let me pay for your drink" The guy said to me. OMG THATS JAKE TURNER. HE'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SINGERS. "Yo-your Jake Turner." I say mostly to myself. "Wow I'm surprised you know me." "I love your music. I literally have all you're songs" He's my celebrity crush. He's a 17 year old hunk of British hotness and he's standing right in front of me. "So can buy a drink?" he asks. "Well, I already have a drink so that would be a no." I say. "Well, then, can I get your number." OMG DID JAKE TURNER JUST ASK FOR MY NUMBER. I don't say anything. I just nod. I give him my number. "Ahh, a new yorker? I guess I'll have to come visit you the next time i'm there."

I head back to my hotel room so I can tell literally everyone I know about Jake Turner. When i get there I face time Peter. He answers after the first ring. "Heyy how's LA" Peter asks. "Is that Luna?" I hear my dad say. "Heyyyy daddd." I say trying to sound as sweet as possible. "When you get back to new york, you're grounded" Dad says firmly. "Peter, guess what?" I tell him. "What?" "I met Jake Turner and he asked for my number and I gave it to him and i'm freaking out" Peter whole demeanor changes. "What's wrong" I ask. "Isn't he that guy who's on the cover of every magazine every other week with a new girl." I can't believe him. Why can't he just be happy for me. "Those ae just rumors." I get a text. It's from Jake. "OMG HE TEXTED ME. HE SAID HEY. WHAT DO I SAY." Peter laughs at me. "I dunno, say hey?" Peter says sarcastically. Before I send the text, I get another text from him. "OMG PETER. HE INVITED ME TO CLUB." I yell out.