Part 12

I wake up and I'm not in my bed. Hell, I'm not even in a room I recognized. I get up. Why am i so tired? What happened? the last thing i remember is heading to peter's house. I get out of the room and realize I'm the compound. I've walked past this area a bunch of times. I go out to the elevator and go to the main area floor. I get out and everyone is having breakfast. "Heyy you're up" Sam says. "Why are you up?" Dad asks. "What happened?" I ask them. "You went to a party and drank to much." Bruce says. I've been hungover before but it's never been this bad. "Shit, I forgot my screwdriver" Tony says. He's fixing the toaster. "I'll go get it" I go to Tony's lab.

I walk in and see Spider-man in a different suit. "Hey Mr. Stark, the suit is realllyy cool but it's way to much" He turns around and his mask comes off. "PETER?" I yell out. What is happening. Why is Peter in the spider-man suit. "Lunaa" He says. "Peter? Why are you done here in that spiderman suit." Peter takes a deep breath. "I um I guess I should tell you. Well, uhh a ye-year ago, I-I got bit by a sp-spider." No. That would mean he has been lying to me for a month. That would mean that everyone has been lying to me for a month. I guess I've been lying for a month but that was different. I wasn't exactly lying, the opportunity never came up to tell them. Plus how much of a bitch would I sound if I just randomly said 'Hey my dad is Captain America'. "Wait. You knew about my dad this whole time and you never told me." He nods. I can't believe this. I go back to the kitchen. Everyone is looking at me. "When was someone going to tell me that my best friend is Spider-man?" Omg the man of spider thing makes so much more sense now. "Luna, we were waiting for Peter to tell you" Tony says. "You all lied to me and you want to say it was because you were waiting for Peter" I can't believe them. "You guys were arguing about us, weren't you? You never let me live my life" I say to my dad before leaving.

That was the most chaotic situation ever. I have no where to go. I start walking in a random direction and found myself near my old apartment. I climb up the stairs to go onto the rooftop. Me and Alex have the wildest memories ever here. I sit at the edge and just think. I think about how much has happened in the past two months. My dad's coworkers/avengers found out about me, then i moved in with them, then i started going to school, then i met Peter, but then Alex turns out to be going to the same high school, then my friends find out about my dad, then i get blackout drunk at a party, then Peter ends up being Spider-man. This is way to much for me. I just want to be a normal teenage girl. "Luna?" I hear a voice ask. That startled me, I almost fell down. I turn around and it's Peter. "Everyone is worried sick. We were all looking for you" Peter says. He sits down next to me with our legs dangling on the edge of the building. It's weirdly comforting. "I'm sorry" Peter says. I don't know if I'm mad or if i understand why he had to lie. He has to keep it a secret, he's just a kid. "Luna?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I'm sorry." I say. "What? Why?" Peter ask. "I left, you guys were worried about me and I got mad for something I should've gotten mad about." I say. Peter pulls me in for a hug. God, he smells so good. I pull away. "Wait, how did you find me?" I ask him. "A couple weeks ago you said that you used to go on the roof of your old apartment and just hang out and think." Peter says. He remembered that? I don't even remember saying that. He looks at me with his big cute brown eyes. We are sitting a lot closer now. Do I like Peter Parker? Of course, he always manages to make me laugh and he's incredibly cute and he's like my best friend and every second I'm not with him, I spend thinking of him. Me, Luna Rogers, is in love with Peter Parker. Peter breaks the eye contact and gets up. "Ok, I should get you home." He says. We go down the stairs are start walking back to the compound.