Chapter 22

[A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Mal aka larrykeepsmealiveee for being an amazing friend. For always helping me and that we have a fanfic together!(Still need to update it).]

-----

As the two boys were walking around the house, Louis fell a weird chill across his spine. He looked through the bookshelves that were located in the living room. He saw a shadow slowly walking from there. He got scared and finally decided to just leave it there and watch Harry's interview. The lad had their house for himself while his footballer boyfriend was getting interviewed on the telly. Sometimes it was pretty frustrating that his boyfriend wasn't in their house he felt lonely. In these type of situations he would just get up and wear one of Harry's shirt while it was too big for him, he loved the smell of Harry. Harry's smell was unique and perfect, Louis often thought of it as Salt and Vinegar loving the smell of Harry.

Harry still wasn't home and Louis was getting worried so he texted Harry quick asking where he was. Louis finally decided to look through Harry's music albums. The variations were weird and different from each other. Some of the artists were Green Day and blink-182 while others were Ed Sheeran and Meghan Trainor.  It was a very odd music taste that Harry had however Louis didn't find it that weird since he basically has different tastes when it comes to music.

As it turned dark Louis heard a key move in the slot, he got up from the couch and went to hug Harry since he was practically home. Harry chuckled lightly at his reaction and figured that they should watch some telly together. Their apartment was quiet until Louis felt that shiver again and he let out a very feminine squeal. Harry looked around the see from what Louis could maybe have made the sound, he didn't see anything so he just put his arm around Louis' shoulder again. 

-----

The next morning they both went outside to get some fresh air. They were determined to get some type of exercise even if it meant just walking around together. It was quite cold in London but they could still wear their T-shirts, Louis decided to wear his 'Styles' jersey. Harry was more than happy to see his boyfriend wearing it. They were still skeptical of what may be in their own house.

While Louis wasn't too happy what the unknown presence in their house was- Harry had been more than anxious to know what it was- well, it turned out to be quite weird, scary, and strange. For a while they debated on moving but decided that won't help. They were scared to be in their own house but tried to make it work. Whatever it was, that was invading their house, would want something from them. What? Was the only question they were having. It didn't do much just let them both shiver at different times.

When will it go away and how will it go away? You may ask what it is, but it would be too spooky and scary to say, just yet. However, the two loverboys were too scared for their life and decided they would just cuddle and talk it out. What was happening around them? Would it be a dangerous if Junior came over to their house? Those were the less important questions they were having and they didn't mind to get them answered. Only if these questions were unanswered Louis would get mad and believe me you don't want that. Harry, on the contrary, was calm and easy. He decided not to stress his blue-eyed lover, because sometimes that can change everything.

------

It was one of those weekend were Junior had to came to Louis and Harry's house. Junior didn't know why the two teenagers or grown men were scared. He was just a little boy and didn't understand much in life. His dad was cuddling with his new boyfriend and he decided to walk up to them. Saying that everything would be okay, even if he didn't know what was going on because no he didn't know. Louis and Harry decided to tell Junior later on, maybe for another week. Certainly, not today. 

Today was one of the more scarier days with it. Let's call the thing, it, for now. After all we don't know what it is. Only Louis and Harry know. Louis was probably the most scared of the two, he could see some parts of it. He didn't want to give away much to Harry because he felt as if Harry maybe knew what it was. The two boys stayd like that with Junior in the middle. Cuddled up.  Not knowing how to stand up. They did eat but not much. Most of the times they were both together in one place not wanting the other one to let go.

How would this go later on? Well, they didn't know. They couldn't be scared for their life maybe if they didn't have enough time for each other, they wouldn't be this scared. Harry didn't even want to go to his football match, what would he do if they couldn't eat for more days? They only have eaten two days since this happening which was four weeks ago. Could it really be this interfering? No, it couldn't be that. What was happening to them? They both really didn't know what was happening to them. 

It came like a surprise to them. Asking something from them and it didn't have it. It kept looking for it. For what kept it looking? For what was this it-thing looking or who? It must've been loking for something in this house. What was it looking for? For people? For animals? Just flesh? Questions, questions, questions. These kept repeating in the minds of Harry and Louis and it tried to stay in Louis and Harry's minds much longer than needed. If they weren't such a scared bunch.

---------

[A/N: Here is chapter 22, wow. This story keeps getting more important now. I will drop small hints so look out for that.

What do you guys think it is?

What does it want?

When will it appear?

Those are the main questions that I will focus on and ask you for what is happening with this story later on.]