Chapter 2

Harry went to the e-mail, it was sent by apparently a guy named Louis Tomlinson. It was about the contest and other stuff. Harry decided to open it.

From: lwt@sports.com

To: harrystyles@hotmail.com

Dear Harry Styles,

I appreciate how much effort you put in your football skills. Although I'm a little sad your team lost the game on Sunday. I'll always be happy. As for myself I also play football and hope to become as big as you are in the sports world.

Furthermore, I've always wanted to meet you. And wanted to know more about your fascinating life, so I surely will participate in this wonderful contest of yours. Without further ado, I'm gonna stop here before you get bored.

Sincerely,

Your biggest fan,

Louis William Tomlinson

Harry was surprised, not only was someone fan from him but also did he practice it himself. Harry needs to meet this boy, Harry thought by himself that he isn't going to answer it. He surely knows Louis' gonna win.

•••

Louis decided to go out for dinner before he burned his whole house. Currently he was sat in a Burger King not far from his house. He ordered a menu and waited for his order to come, when he suddenly bumped into someone. He thought it was Harry but it was just one of his friends, Luke.

"How's it going?" Luke said with his Australian accent. "Oh I'm fine it isn't much," Louis said and he nodded. After whatever Luke had ordered he came to sit in front of Louis. "So, Louis did you win your last football match?" Luke asked the blue eyed boy. "Yes, we won with 3-2," Louis said with a smile. Luke and Louis talked for hours in Burger King before going home.

---

So I don't know what do you think?

Am I going too fast? Anyway so Luke is in it now too! Yas! Anyway ask me questions on tumblr. My tumblr is larryalwaysstays69

Go ask me and also you can always Kik me on louismakesharrymoan. Bye flowies!