Chapter 4

Harry was excited but also not. He posted a picture on Instagram it didn't have much detail but his fans know what he talks about. The contest is almost gonna start and it's so soon. It begins on Sunday but honestly he doesn't really care he just hopes he get something in the first day.

The footballer was wandering in the park. It's quiet like most of the time but this time it's relaxing, not stressful. The oxygen that he needs being only one thing to worry about. Suddenly he sees a group of teenagers on the field playing football. The competition didn't start until Sunday but he just wanted to be Sunday and look at the pictures an everything. He looked back and forth between a stream and the teenagers.

The green eyed man-boy went home and started to make dinner until the phone rang. He didn't know who it was so he decided to accept the call.

"Styles," he said in to the phone.

"Harry!" He immediately knew whose voice it was, his mum's.

"Mother, I'm cooking," He said in the most politely way ever.

"Okay, I'll call you later, bye!" She said cheerfully and he said "later" and then went back to making dinner.

•••

At the other side of town. Louis invited some friends over to make a video for Saturday. Then he could easily send it in on Sunday and doesn't have to worry. "Okay everyone where going to the park and Eli here- is going to film the football playing," Louis said and they all follow behind Louis to the park. It's already evening so it's a good time.

When Louis and his crew arrives he sets everyone in their positions. Eli goes to the side and tries his best to set up his camera and set a good angle. Now that they have set everything up they can start filming. Four minutes in it Louis said to cut it off and asks Eli to bring him a copy on a disk. That he'll send to the address where Harry lives. Now only one thing left! He thinks.

--------

I'm so sorry. I didn't update all week. I don't have a good excuse. Only that I was reading After(Larry). I'm sorry but I have a lot of inspiration now and I'm thinking of starting another fanfic called Young Love. Harry is 13 and Louis is 14 and I don't have a plot yet.