Chapter 24

[A/N: Sorry for not updating yesterday it was a bit of a busy day for me and my family, and it was around 7:45 PM when we came so the KCA's were starting in 15 minutes, well this is the a/n for now, enjoy the story]

------

Harry and Louis were sat on their love seat in the middle of the living room watching Grease, it was a request Louis had asked. Of course, Harry had said yes to the boy. After the incident of Louis being pulled away suddenly, it was no surprise that something paranormal was invading their house and it was kind of getting scary.

As for now, they were watching the scene where all the girls from The Pink Ladies came together. Louis had told it was his favourite part because of how they all acted. The only part he didn't really like was when Rizz made fun of Sandy but the rest was his absolute favourite scene.

Harry's home phone rang it was his mum, so he mouthed to Louis 'mum' and his boyfriend nodded. Harry had a conversation with his mum about what he was doing and as if he was scared of something invading their house. His mum had told him that there was no need to panic because of that, she had told him to just enjoy the silence from their home. For now.

--------

Louis was throwing some of his old t-shirts away that he didn't need anymore, when Harry came into their bedroom. Louis looked at him and something said that Harry was shaken. The thought alone of what It might have done was enough for Louis to pull the younger boy into his embrace and hug him.

The two boys were finally on their way to get something inside of their mouths, they were getting rather skinny and Harry had to stay fit. He was banned from a few games for not staying as slim as possible, so he had to eat if he wanted to be able to play again.

The only one that didn't know Louis was gay or dating Harry was his dad, his dad who absolutely despised gays and didn't want anything to do with them. His family at first hadn't been as supportive as they were now but it was until later on they realised that the two boys really do needed each other. However, the two boys hadn't come to term with that yet and didn't know that they needed one another really bad.

------

Louis was outside on their balcony with one litted fag in his mouth, he assured himself he was just going to have one smoke and go inside. He was very careful with when and where he smoked, he knew that Harry didn't really like it that much because it was bad for your health. Louis had stayed and agreed to Harry, that he would try to quit. He was so close to quitting now, he usually only had one butt a day. Luckily, Harry was upstairs showering.

After Louis had finished his cig he went inside their flat again. The warm feeling felt nice to him, Harry came out of the shower and walked towards Louis. Harry was half-naked with a towel around his abdomen and one to keep his Harry dry and from spilling. Harry knew that Louis had smoked, he knew it, the smell it was on Louis. Harry knew that Louis only had one cig a day but he could try to even lessen the amount that he had.

------

Harry went to see if they got mail or something and nothing. Not even how much he got payed that month. That's when Harry remembered Louis still had his job at Toys R' Us, which was amazing since he didn't show up for a month.

Harry went upstairs to tell Louis that but Louis said that he had quit the job himself. Harry was disappointed but he told him that it was okay. The two boys decided to go into the indoor pool that Harry had and just swim for a few minutes- which would turn into hours-, you could never have too much fun.

As they were getting dressed to go into the pool, they were trying not to get a glimpse of each other because they had said that they would eventually get to see the other part of them. They decided to just swim around and hold hands as they were swimming around the pool. Suddenly, someone knocked on the window.

None of the two boys knew who was knocking at the window and the curtains weren't over the windows anymore, as they once had been. What in the hell was going on, they had asked themselves. The trees were swaying around and the clouds suddenly turned a dark grey colour, a colour of sadness, sorrow, and horror. They held each other as tight as they could, not knowing what to do next.

-----

The two boys were still in the indoor pool getting scared of whatever was surronding them. The two having no idea of what was going on or whatever it was, that was invading them. They were still freaked out by It or the thing. What if it was Samara or what if they just had been watching too much horror movies to even comprehend what was going on.

The pair was holding each other real tight as tight as they could. Not ever letting go, it was getting cold outside, so they determined to get out and go inside of the flat to the living room. Harry had been protecting Louis the most from the beginning but now he thought that he was the more petrified one of them two.

Louis was getting more and more brave as time went on and he knew, that later on It would go away. It would not go away if they were to move away or out of town even. It would follow them everywhere they go, no matter what happens or what they do, or where they are. It follows.

----

[A/N; Casually throws in a movie title, lalala. Okay but I'm proud of this, I wrote this in less than an hour what an accomplishment.

Ultimate Question: When do you think they are going to come to terms that they need each other?

I have no other questions to you for now. However, I'm absolutely gutted that 5SOS didn't win for Best Newcomer, I'm sorry but I don't really like 5H. I have never been a big fan of girlbands or pop for that matter. One Direction is one of the only exceptations. My music preferences are usually pop-punk and punk-rock. Ciao for now]