Chapter 19(Short)

Harry had finally signed the contract that he was going to play with Barcelona for almost 5 years. It was a great oppurtunity and he would've to travel a lot but didn't mind because Louis had agreed with him to go on every trip. Now, it was only their two month anniversary but Harry wanted to get Louis something special so he decided to go shopping.

As Harry was walking around Kings Mall, he saw Footlocker. He knew Louis loved sports and especially football so why not buy those football cleats? Harry thought to himself for a moment what brand would Louis defienetly want? Adidas cleats would be guareented and granted for Louis because 1. His Louis loves Adidas and 2. He knew they were amazing cleats. They weren't that expenisve nor cheap. they were in the range of middle-class white kids shoes. 

After shopping for a few hours Harry decided to come home and surprise Louis with his gift. Hoping that his lover wouldn't feel guilty about the gift. The long haired boy opened the door to now his and Louis' apartment, his smaller lover had recently moved in with him. 

***

While Harry was out shopping, the blue eyed boy had to write something for his English class a story about any topic. Of course the 5'9" lad chose same sex marriage and couples, he had included both gender.  It was a hard topic to write about but he didn't have much choice because he wanted to do this. He started writing with his computer in front:

The world should accept everybody including same sex  couples as we all know I'm attracted towards the same gender. The most hateful thing is when I go out with my boyfriend and people give us dirty looks we're only human and it's only fair if you treat us the same way we do, therefore I made this story.

Ring! Ring! He heard the doorbell, he sprinted downstairs as he could and saw his 6'4" tall boyfriend standing in front of them. Louis' eyes then landed on the items in his boyfriend's hands. "Yeah, these are for you Lou," Harry said to his wonderful blue eyed small boyfriend. Louis quickly opened it, it were Adidas football cleats! "Thankyouthankyouthankyou," He repeted over and over again and tackled Harry into a kiss. Harry let his mouth explore the taste of Louis' sweet and thin lips. Louis' hands went to Harry's hair where Harry let out a little moan, this was a good time for Louis to pull his tongue imto his partner's mouth. Harry finally knew what Louis was doing and placed his hands on Louis' enormous bum. "Mmph," Louis moaned as Harry suddenly let go. "I was enjoying it," Louis pouted. 

**********************

Sorry, this is so short guys but it's at least an update and I feel horrible for letting you wait! Anyway, Happy New Year. Okay I'm going to put a joke here.

"Knock,knock"

"Who's there?"

"Yahoo"

"Yahoo, who?"

"No, Google"