Chapter 35

Today was Louis' mum's birthday and he knew she was going to love it. He had met with the people who worked at the London Nobu restaurant and they said that they will do a special thing for the birthday one. Louis was surprised as to what the Nobu people were going to do but he didn't know what yet. Nobu was also a very A-list celebrity restaurant, he saw some famous actors and other important people there and a few even recognised him. 

 Harry was also very proud of Louis and what he had accomplished. Harry had Junior in his hands and Louis was driving his mum to Nobu. Harry and Junior would arrive later because they were a part of the plan, which nobody knew yet, but the staff. It was sure to be interesting and a compliment to Louis' mum's birthday, which Harry still didn't catch the name of but he'll ask her today. 

 Harry and Junior got a phone call from Louis saying that he had arrived at Nobu and that Harry needed to be there in ten minutes, which should be enough for them to arrive there. The curly-haired lad put Junior in his seat in the back and he then went to the front to start the engine. They were finally moving.

 --- 

Louis was waiting in anticipation to see if Harry was arriving. Harry then finally arrived and he sighed, he was filled with hope. His sweetheart was here and his son this would be an amazing time. Harry came running up the stairs with Junior in his hands and Louis gave him a chaste kiss. Harry greeted Louis' mum and they went to sit. 

 While they were eating, they chatted about a few things. How Louis was doing in school and how amazing it will be when he's done in September. They then saw the staff arriving for his mum, this was the surprise. The staff went up to them and sang a 'Happy Birthday' for the birthday one and then gave her a birthday sushi and small birthday cupcake. Louis' mum looked absolutely surprised and Louis knew that they were done with the surprise.

 After the meeting with his mum, Harry, Louis, and Junior had to go home because Harry and Louis still had some wedding planning to do. Louis hugged his mum and Harry asked her name which turned out to be Johannah but he'll just call her Jay. Harry then picked up Junior from his kiddie chair and went with Louis while he had the little one in his hands. He held hands with Louis while walking to the car and gave him one last kiss.

 --- 

The three arrived home with a very sleepy three year old, who will be four in a week, and they had to plan that. Harry and Louis finally went further with wedding planning and were deciding on best man. Harry didn't have much friends and he didn't want to ask one of his teammates because then other people will only ask for signatures from his teammates. 

 Louis, however, knew a few people that he wanted. The thing then whispered something in the distant far away. Harry and Louis just went further with their wedding planning like menu and the chairs and all those other things because they still had to find out what to do for their wedding. They needed it to make it as perfect as it can be. Louis and Harry had agreed on Louis' football stadium idea and they will later look which football stadium in England that they can use. Now, they were planning on doing something else. 

 "Hey, Lou, Junior's asleep," Harry said to his smaller lover and Louis knew what he meant. 

 Louis attacked Harry by placing his lips on his lover's one. They were moving in a very delicate way, Louis wanted to take it slow and not do everything as hasty as they normally do. Harry found that Louis was very soft with him today and actually liked it. The way that their lips were moving against one another felt nice. Harry's more full one's against Louis' smaller one's. Louis felt as if he could take on the whole world. 

 Harry then tried to make it more sloppy by trying to slip his tongue into Louis' throat, which Louis did mind because he was trying to be gentle and wanted to enjoy every moment in peace. He didn't want to do anything really hasty, however Harry did want that and was a step ahead of the older boy. Louis slapped Harry's arse and Harry stopped his tongue movements against Louis' lips.

 After about fifteen minutes of normal kissing and taking a few breaths in between, Louis decided to make it more empowering, so he finally was slipping his tongue in Harry's mouth and Harry did the exact same. The way that they moved with each other was nice and really delicate, even though, it was with tongue now. Louis knew what to do to get Harry going since they had done a few hand jobs with each other. Louis began grinding against Harry's body. Harry was trying to grind against Louis' smaller petite body. But Louis denied it because Harry knew that Louis was the one who was in control. 

--- 

They arrived in their bedroom and Harry was thrown onto the bed by Louis. Louis let his hands travel across Harry's clothed body. It was stunning to see for Louis and to feel. Louis placed a love bite under Harry's ear but by his jaw. Harry moaned a little and Louis knew that Harry was ready to go all the way. He slowly took off his own t-shirt and decided to tease Harry for a bit. The green-eyed boy was absolutely getting crazy.

 Louis motioned for Harry to sit up and the older boy then slowly took off his own pants while placing his crotch against Harry's bum. He knew that Harry really wanted this and he was finally getting it but not as fast as he wants it to be. Louis was going to make Harry pay and wait for it to get his cock.

 Harry was getting hot and he wanted to take off his clothes but he figured that Louis would probably do that for him. Indeed, after Louis had his little strip show, he swiftly undid Harry's clothes and slowly found that Harry was already semi-hard. Louis went to the base of Harry's cock and kissed it. He then licked a stripe from Harry's balls to his neck. Harry then moaned a bit loudly and they both forgot that Junior is in the room across the room. 

 Louis felt Harry's d*ck rise up and knew that he was probably prepared to have a cock up his arse. Louis asked Harry if he was ready and Harry was ready, Louis quickly grabbed some lube and a condom. Louis quickly lubed up his own ding-a-ling and he let out a little moan. When he was done putting the condom on and lubing himself up, he went into Harry, he had prepped Harry earlier. Louis took it very slow at first. Harry then decided to say harder. But after Louis had gone harder he knew it wasn't the right moment. 

 Louis went very slowly and he then picked up the speed, the two man's moans were heard from distances away and they didn't think that there was another someone in their house. Louis went faster as time went by and Harry's moans got louder by the time they were both reaching their highs. Louis then went a little bit slower and faster each time he went in. Harry was trying to hold in his moan and Louis knew that he was close to his high and he let go. Louis also came inside of the condom then and there. Louis smacked Harry's cheek for one last time. 

 Their phone then rang and it was for Louis. 

 "Hello." 

 "It's the hospital, it's about Eleanor Calder." 

-----

[A/N: SMUT HAS ARRIVED AND THIS HAS 1300 WORDS, DIDN'T EXPECT THAT

ANYWAY, CHAPTER 36 WILL MAYBE BE UP THIS WEEK TOO BUT I WONT UPDATE ON WEDNESDAY BECAUSE IT'S MY GRANDPA'S BIRTHDAY!

ULTIMATE QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING?

ALSO, ONCE I'M DONE WITH THIS BOOK A NEW STORY WILL START NAMED ONCE IN A LIFETIME WRITTEN IN #JAYSTYLE. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO HAS A BOOK IN THAT STYLE I'LL SAY IT HERE: CONFESSIONS OF A GAY DISNEY PRINCE.

xxLi]