Chapter 34

Harry and Louis decided to pick Junior up from grandma after they heard the familiar sound. He had school tomorrow and they didn't want him too long at grandma's. Harry had come to conclusion that he really loved Junior, even though he had the brownish hair from Eleanor. However, he had those beautiful blue's, that Louis also had and Harry wasn't sure how that could be. Junior was an amazing kid to be around and he was sort of like Louis, he was always playful and could've jokes on great times, unlike Harry. 

 In other not so good news, Eleanor was on the verge of dying instead of waking up, she had the temperature dropped to at least 10 degrees Celsius, which could be really dangerous for her health. So, if she stays in the hospital for about a year she won't wake up after that. What would be horrible for Junior because it's his mum. Not that Junior understood that much of life or why people die. He was also almost turning four and woah, Louis had been so busy with wedding planning that he didn't even realise. He asked Harry to come with him to buy a cake for Junior, while Junior was at his grandma's again. 

 While cake shopping Louis had found the perfect cake for Junior and now the birthday gifts. Last year, he gave three gifts since he turned three and now he'll give four. But it will be two from him and two from Harry. They were still on cloud nine, even though they have been engage for almost six weeks which was incredible and they couldn't believe it. They also couldn't believe that they had a vacation home in Barcelona and a normal home in London. For Louis, life wasn't normal anymore when Harry came in to his life because he played at Arsenal about a year ago and then he met Harry. Life has changed for both of them.

 ---

 Harry's family was still trying to accept that he's gay or pan-sexual. Honestly, Harry was still confused himself and he didn't know what he was. However, Harry and Louis both had decided that Junior was probably gender fluid, some days he would wear dresses and skirts with a boy t-shirt. Sometimes, he would wear girl shirts with small shorts. But, he still loved his football jersey's. He has grown a lot since Harry had met him and he wanted to know how Louis was such a great dad. Even though, Harry did do all the cooking.

 At dinner time, the three would sit down and have conversation about how Junior was doing at school. Junior would ask sometimes where his mum was. They would answer that she was in a deep sleep, it was true but they didn't' know if she would come out of her endless dream maybe she had super powers and she would wake up within the next four weeks. Louis knew that Eleanor didn't deserve to die and he also knew that Eleanor had hypothermia and that she took pills for them. It could have been that she didn't take her pills and that's why she ended up in coma but who would actually know. 

 Harry was doing some gardening outside on the balcony when Louis wrapped his arms around his waist. Harry turned around and gave him a small kiss. Junior went to take a nap and in those times they would hug and kiss each other. They both knew that they were ready for the next step but they didn't know if they had time or not. Probably they didn't because everything is busy with Junior, Eleanor, and their wedding plans. How could they even take it to the next step, Junior could walk in on something, he isn't supposed to see.

 ---

Louis decided to check up on how his mum was doing and where he could take her to for her birthday since his mum and Junior are basically a day apart with their birthdays. He knew that his mum loved fancy things and since Harry was helping him out with money, he could have more time to think about it. He had a very broad budget to stretch out and he could eliminate a few of the restaurants. 

 "Baby, could you come here?" Louis asked-yelled to Harry and Harry was downstairs in a minute. Louis didn't even have to finish his sentence Harry was already running down the stairs by "baby".

 "What is it, Lou?" Harry asked sweetly, Harry knew that this was for Louis' mum's birthday and he wanted it to be perfect and be a part of it. So, he had laid in a few million actually for Louis to spend because then he had more time than only the restaurant that Louis was actually planning to do. 

 "Is Nobu good, my mum likes Japanese food a bit too much," Louis had said and Harry chuckled at the Japanese part because who doesn't love sushi and other Japanese goods. 

 "Yeah, it's expensive though," Harry said and Louis muttered a 'good' and shooed Harry away. 

 Harry was happy that he could be a part of this and he would also want to help but Louis said he wanted to most of it himself. Of course, Harry went without arguing because he didn't want to not speak to his fiance for a few days, what usually happened when they argued about stuff. Harry remembers that one article says that he was dating someone, who was just a friend, and Louis got mad at him. So, Harry had to call that person and hope that Louis trusted him again. Well, he gained trust quick enough from his blue-eyed lover because if you don something like that, you know that you're not faking your love. They also both kept saying "I love you" to each other even when the thing was around. Which was, to be honest, quite jealous with them, they didn't care.

 --- 

Junior woke up from his nap and came downstairs to grab a snack, one of hos favorites Danone, because he doesn't love it when you're almost four. Harry and Louis were cuddled up on the sofa, so Junior went on one of the chairs sat by the sofa. He grabbed the remote and changed the channel to a show that they all three loved Teen Titans Go, many would say that it would be weird for two boys who are 18 (Harry had his birthday where he turned 18) to love that show. But they both didn't care what other people had to say. Louis still had to wait a little until his birthday came around. Junior then found out that there was a CD lying on the coffee table placed in the middle of the two side-chairs and sofa. It was something romantic, he could read but he didn't know what the words meant so he laid it back down. That's how he found himself sleeping on the side-chair. 

----

[A/N: I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T IT WAS VERY BUSY. ANYWAY MY FAMILY IS COMING TOMORROW I THINK. BTW I HAVE THREE FISH.

THEIR NAMES ARE HARRY, LOUIS, AND LASHTON

AWESOME NAMES AREN'T THEY?

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE SMUT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xxLi]