Chapter 17

Louis decided to ask Harry a few questions about the food. "You like it?" Louis asked to Harry who was almost done eating. "Yeah, delicious," Harry said with his mouth full. "I'm glad you like it," Louis said and looked a bit around the room for Junior. "Harry? Where is Junior?" Louis asked starting to panic. "He's behind me,"Harry said and was done with the food. "This was amazing," Harry said and louis gave him a quick peck on the lips. "KISSING, KISSING," Junior yelled out. Where does he even learn this? Louis thought by himself. "Junior, where do you learn this stuff?" Louis asked. "On tv," Junior said and Louis looked baffled at his son. Junior ran away to some room in Louis' house. louis decided to do the dishes and have Harry just relax. "Lou?" harry asked. "hm?" Louis answered back. "I have a press conference tomorrow and I was wondering if you could come," Harry said coming in to the kitchen. "Yeah, yeah, of course," Louis answered back. Junior came back with something in his hand and Louis hoped that he didn't look through his stuff in his room. "Daddy? What is ths?" Junior asked and held a bottle up, Louis gaped at him and soon found out what he wanted to say. "Junior, you're too young to know, place it back where you found it, okay?" Louis said and Junior nodded.

When the day passed Louis soon fell asleep with Junior in his arms. Harry left to go to his own flat sort of house. Louis dreamed about a wonderful life with Harry. Marrying him, adoptig kids and all the other possiblities. Until he woke up, well was woken up by his son Junior, who kept poking his arm. The press conference! It suddenly popped up and he was going to bring Junior with him. "Junior, get dressed and be quiet, maybe we'll go for ice cream later?" Louis said and asked to Junior. "Okay," Junior said and walked away while Louis was already fully dressed. Junior came out of the second bedroom and followed his dad. Louis put Junior in the backseat and did Junior's seatbelt. Louis searched for his car keys and pur it in the ignition and was at full speed.

They arrived at the conference an hour later. "Lou, Junior," Harry said with a welcoming smile on his face. Louis walked over to Harry and gave him a quick kiss. "KISS KISS," Junior shouted. Louis patted his head and held him in his arms. "So where's the conference for?" Louis asked. "Yeah, that uhm.. it's about us actually," Harry said nervous scratching the back of his neck while they walked inside the conference room. "Really?" Louis asked as he held Junior tight. "Yeah, at first I didn't know either where it was for, so you're not alone," Harry said and looked at Junior. "Daddy?" Junior asked. "Yes, sweetie," Louis said. "Are you gay?" Came out of Junior's mouth. "Yes, I am," Louis said and smiled and Junior told him something.

***

Harry saw Louis sitting with Junior at the front row and was a little pale. He hoped that everything would be alright. "Harry, we have a few questions for you but also an announcement you have to make. We'll do the announcement later, you can sit down," one of the press members said. "The first question is more for the coach but you can also answer it. Are you really going to sell Harry to Barcelona?" the press asked. "Yes I am," the coach said and Harry looked still he didn't know about this but okay then. Harry got asked a few questions about his work and other things but his announcement came soon.

It was time for Harry's announcement and he was nervous and scared at the same time but there are a lot of gay footballers. He hoped everyone will be happy for him. "My announcement er... yeah.. is erm... I have a boyfriend now. He's here today, his name is Louis. Lou, come here," Harry yelled and Louis came on stage with Junior. Louis gave Harry a quick kiss and the audience "awe'd" at them. "This was it then, bye," Harry said and everyone else walked away. Louis gave Harry a hug while Junior just stood there.

They arrived at Harry's appartment, he decided to let Louis and Junior sleep here. Junior went outside and saw the pool. "DADDY! POOL!" Junior screamed and Louis laughed at him. Lucky enough, Louis packed some for Junior and himself and Harry went into his own room to put on some swim trunks. He was at the pool and saw Louis and Junior. "Hi, Lou," Harry said, Louis looked amazing and he didn't want to get excited because there was a little boy in the pool with them. Louis cleared his throat and said,"Hey Haz." Harry joined them in the water and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist. "You smell nice," Harry said. Junior already could swim, which is a beautiful accomplishment since he's only 3. "You look sexy," Louis said as he turned around. "Hm," Harry said as he tried not to snog Louis full out now. Louis went in for a kiss, which was passionate and deep. Harry melted in to the kiss. "Why are you kissing so much?" Junior asked. "Because we love eachother," Louis said while he was still clinging on to Harry. "Daddy, what happened to your pants?" Junior asked. "Uhm... Nothing they are just a little tight," Louis said because how could his three year old son see that. "So that turned you on?" Harry whispered in to Louis' ear. "Yeah, a bit," Louis said. "But I'm not ready yet, we just met eachother and it's not really safe to do now and why do I even say this?" Louis asked to no one in particular. "I don't know, why you ask that. Probably because I'm so sexy," Harry said and Louis laughed. "Please, I'm the sexy one here," Louis said and walked out of the pool.

-------------

4/5 DID THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE. MY FAVOURITE IS STILL NIALL BUT LOUIS' IS SO CUTE. ITS FUNNY THAT HARRY IS PLAYING FOR ARSENAL IN MY STORY AND LOUIS NOMINATED THE COACH FROM ARSENAL. BUT HIS EYES WHEN HE SAYS HARRY AWH. BUT LIAM'S WAS ALSO NICE AND IT WAS SO CUTE HOW HE NOMINATED SOPHIA. IT'S WEIRD THAT HARRY NOMINATED KANYE WEST BUT OH WELL. OH AND I HAVE TWO FUNNY STORIES TO TELL. SO IN SUMMER SCHOOL(WHICH WAS LIKE 5 WEEKS AGO) WE NEEDED TO WRITE AN END FOR A STORY SO I KNEW WHAT TO WRITE AND THE TEACHER LIKED MY END OF THE STORY. SHE SAID THAT SHE KNOWS I READ AND I WAS LIKE WELL YEAH I READ GAY FICS AND GAY PORN(THINKING THEN HAHA) AND MY OTHER STORY HAPPENED TODAY SO WE WERE AT THIS MEXICAN GRILL AND IT SAID BORDER FAVORITE BUT I THOUGHT IT SAID BONER FAVORITE AND I SAID TO MY SISTER WHILE POINTING AT IT,"I THOUGHT IT SAID SOMETHING DIFFERENT" MY SISTER WAS LAUGHING BECAUSE SHE KNEW WHAT I MEANT AND SHES 11 AND THEN MY COUSIN WHO'S 10 LAUGHED BECAUSE IT SAID BORDER FAVORITE SHE DIDNT KNOW WHY MY SISTER AND I LAUGHED AAHAHHA. OH AND MY SISTER AND I WERE ALSO TALKING ABOUT THE LARRY AFTER VERSION.