Chapter 28

[A/N: I'm back again and drama is going to be in this chapter]

---

Harry was surprised when Louis had told him 'I love you' after their intimate moment and now It was back. It was sat in the corner of their bedroom but of course, they didn't know that. Harry didn't know how to react as an 18-year-old who pretends to now be 21 even though he could reveal his real age now, he didn't want to. Anyway, Harry didn't know what to say so as they were laying there in the nude, he said thanks. It was a stupid thing to do to be honest and now he had his first major fight with Louis.

The fight actually only consisted of not hugging, kissing, sleeping in one bed, and doing intimate things. Which honestly sucked for both Harry and Louis, the only thing they actually did together was eating and talking. Harry didn't understand why Louis got so furious with him. The curly-haired-lad still had a debate in his head with the subject of love. Not the love you have for your family but with your partner, when you're dating. He's only 18, does he really know what love is? He was 100% questioning it, which wasn't the best way to think about it.

Also, usually the couple would have arguments about who is supposed to take out the wash? Or who is supposed to go to Tesco and buy us dinner? Never have they experienced this. This type of fight, what probably a lot of couples undergo. They lived in the same flat, so they couldn't exactly keep ignoring each other, forever. Harry tried to find an excuse why he should apologise but he couldn't. He needed to find a forum of some sort that explained what love actually was. But no, the internet wasn't really a help since he got too distracted and turned off the computer. The green-eyed latter was looking through Louis' chest of drawers. He knew that his boyfriend had to write about love once but he didn't find anything. He only found some songs and other things. The lad went downstairs as he felt that chill against his shoulder again. What was It? Or better yet, who?

As the couple sat on their love-seat, Harry doing stuff for his football and Louis doing his Maths homework. He really had trouble in Maths, he found it really hard. He tried to ask Harry for help but Harry said he didn't understand it either. Which Louis knew was a complete and total lie. His homework was something about factoring polynomials, which was fucking stupid. Why couldn't he be smart? Louis decided to just do his English homework then where he had an assignment on Shakespeare and what he did with the way of his writings and plays. Everybody knows who Shakespeare is right? Well, apparently for Louis it turned out that some of his siblings didn't know who he was. Louis' phone rang and Louis picked up quickly.

--

Louis told Harry the news, Eleanor is in the hospital. She got in to a car crash, the other day and didn't want to contact anyone. So, Junior was left with the stupid babysitter. Until now, he saw his dad and his boyfriend's dad as they were walking they held hands and walked along the front desk not caring the man sitting behind the counter, yelling at them. They had to get to Eleanor as soon as they could. When they were in room 450, the boys saw Eleanor laying there. The doctor that came into the room, told them that she was in a coma.

Even though, Harry and Louis already were in a bit of drama. They couldn't handle more but they were willing to try and live with the fact that Eleanor might die. Louis couldn't bare to see her like this, even if he didn't really like her, it's just terrible. She had a long red scar along her jawline, a bloody lip, and her ribs were beaten up. Junior came to sit in between the couple and cried seeing his mum like this. Louis hugged him and then he gave Junior to Harry, so Harry could hug him. The situation was all a bit odd. The couple was talking to each other but still weren't showing any sign of affection. It's not the fact that they don't like PDA, because they do. It's just Louis is still a bit angry at Harry, Harry feels as if he's breaking him. But he isn't.

Suddenly, they heard little Junior screaming at something. Louis was confused, Junior was almost 4, he couldn't be having any type of disorder. Or was he just being a normal little kid, Louis sure couldn't remember. He just hoped that Junior would stop screaming within a few minutes, these minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days, days turned into what seemed like years, actually it was only a week. Louis still had his hopes up that Eleanor might be alive. He also had spoken with Harry of his custody of Junior, so when Eleanor did vanish they would have to care for Junior. Bring Junior to school, pack his lunch, ask about his day, and maybe they will have a little less privacy. They just had to go through it. Louis looked into Harry's direction and signaled that they would go back to the flat but not before they had bought car seat.

--

After the car seat shopping, they went back to the flat and said that Junior could watch T.V. and Harry was preparing the dinner. Because well if Louis would be cooking the kitchen would burn down. Louis noticed what Junior was watching and was laughing with him, he loved having his own kid in his and his boyfriend's flat but also one of his friends was in a coma. He never knew what was going to come next or what would be one of the challenging for him. But he guessed that's just how life works. Harry came to sit with them and watch the telly.

--

[I do not hate Eleanor, it's just part of the plot and how have it planned out since a few weeks ago.

Ultimate Question: What do you think about Larry's fight?

Side Question: What's your favourite colour?

So yeah, this was it any ideas. I can't believe this story is coming to an end in another 22 weeks, the story will be finished on October 24. What the fuck is happening? Also, I'm going to high school this year wow.

And also congrats Ireland!]