Chapter 8

Harry had another football match coming up. Arsenal against Chelsea and the contest ends Wednesday. He hoped everything will work out at this moment and Arsenal will win the game.

As Harry looked through some contestants things it was plain boring and not very bright brought. When the clock hit eleven o'clock, Harry grabbed his football things and got ready for the game today.

He arrived at the large stadium, hundreds of fans were here and he wasn't letting anyone down or turning against him. He hoped that people wouldn't right negative things about him. Eventually he found himself lined up in his spot,he wasn't really nervous but he still could feel the bad vibe.

Harry run with the ball and passed it to one of his team-mates who tried to distract the player from Chelsea and tried to score. The ball flew in the air for a bit until it was in the net. 1-0 for Arsenal. Harry was proud it was the goal he was responsible for.

As the second half ended it was still the same score, 1-0, Harry had the ball and tried to kick it in the goal which it did. 2-0 for Arsenal and they won.
•••

Louis was watching the game careful and cheered when Arsenal won. He would love to kiss,hug, and go so on- Harry. Louis was happy, Harry is one of the only source of happiness in Louis' life. His mum never spoke to him again. His dad, he doesn't know him, he left when Louis wasn't even born yet, he was only in his mother's belly.

Louis was overthinking this again, his life and everything. He went to the doctor to see if he had a type of depression but it was only mild. Not much but it could've changed.

The only one here to help Louis were his sisters, Lottie and Fizzy, the other one being to young. He heard from Lottie that his mother just had a twin boy and girl, who's names are Ernest and Doris, Louis couldn't help but laugh.

One time when Louis was almost bankrupt, his eldest sister, Lottie, had helped him a lot. Eventually he got a job at Toys R' Us and enough money to pay his house/flat thing. He almost lost his job but he gave everything to not lose it and with that thought Louis went to work.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

So Chapter 8! This has some important stuff guys hope you didn't hate the wait. I'm excited to say that The Netherlands won from Costa Rica! So The Netherlands needs to go against Argentina this Wednesday! Argentina only has Messi now because DiMaria has something with a part of his body. And I hope The Netherlands win! I'll stop rambling about The World Cup now and about football.