Chapter 7

After Louis and Liam had finished playing FIFA. They decided to grab some Starbucks and maybe later go to the football field. "So, how's the contest going?"Liam asked to Louis, of course Louis really didn't know the answer to that since he didn't now if he won or not. He would hear it probably next Wednesday, which would have him on the edge of nerves. "I don't really now, I mean I really want to meet him and everything but if I lose that's okay, too," Louis replied as he finally decided to settle on an answer.

A few minutes later they were in Starbucks. Liam ordered an iced tea as he said his name and Louis order a double chocolate chip frappucino and also said his name. There was a long line so they decided to sit down as they knew their orders wouldn't come up anytime soon. Suddenly someone walked in and Louis looked-at least he though he saw it good- it was Harry Styles. "Liam is he really here?" Louis asked Liam. "Who's really here?" Liam asked in confusion as to who Louis meant. "Harry, you dipshit," Louis replied and Liam looked and he didn't see Harry Styles. "Louis, he isn't here!" Liam almost yelled out. Finally their orders came up. As Liam grabbed his cup his name was correct and he could enjoy his iced tea. Louis on the other hand was not mad just yet. His name was spelled as 'Louie' which he hated and they didn't use as much whipped cream as he liked. "Come Liam, we need to go," Louis said because he's not gonna let himself yell in a Starbucks.

When they were outside Louis started speaking-or really yelling- ,"Who do they think they are?! Not spelling my name right and putting a really low amount of whipped cream! WHIPPED CREAM, THOSE BASTARDS! You hear me Liam?" "Yeah yeah I hear you come nk let's go to your house before the police comes," Liam said. Liam is always afraid when Louis is mad at Starbucks about things that he doesn't need to be mad at but that's Louis.
•••

Harry had gotten more sendings from the contestants than when he had in the weekend. Some were from young girls and boys, others where from teenage boys and girls, and then another category was old pervs. Harry decided to ditch the pervs which wasn't the nicest type of thing to do. But he really couldn't have that. One woman who send something in was about 50-60 years old and she said she didn't have any grandchildren. That's one of the pervs and Harry hated those people he didn't know why he just hated them.

When it was about lunch time Harry decided to go somewhere out to eat. He settled on eating at Morito he hadn't had Spanish in a long time. He surely good use some. Normally it was always crowded and everyone used to come with friends here. For Harry, he liked to eat alone and go out alone to things. When he arrived he decided to sit at a table direct from the window. It wasn't beautiful outside, it looked like it could rain anytime. A waitress came to his table and asked if he wanted to drink something. Harry ordered a beer. He walked from here so that shouldn't be a problem. Unless he was planning on using his car today.

Harry arrived at his house after his lovely lunch and decided to go through the other things. His mind still settled on that mystery boy, who he would make the winner of this contest. But he didn't know that yet...
----

Another update. Are you proud of me? You didn't have to wait! So the next round of the World Cup the Netherlands is going against Costa Rica. That's an easy one! Who do you think made the best goal of the World Cup so far? I think Van Persie. His goal was amazing. Also leave your thoughts on this chapter!